Fast Growth in Outdoor:
Faced with order increases of nearly 100% annually, the rapidly growing producer of casual outdoor apparel needed help in boosting its weak equity position and marginal retained earnings.
Gateway was able to open letters of credit to the company’s Asian suppliers and was repaid by the client’s accounts receivable lender. Using Gateway’s resources as part of its financing structure, the company grew over 300% within four years, becoming a leader in its marketing segment.
Every business opportunity comes with an associated challenge. In the case of many entrepreneurial businesses, the biggest challenge is financing the market opportunities created by sales success.
Gateway can help:
- Provide transaction-based financing for import and export opportunities.
- Turn a purchase order into real inventory, accounts receivable and cash.
- Companies build the value needed to solicit investment on a more favorable basis.
- Buy the inventory necessary to fulfill solid orders.
- Provide up to 100% financing for pre-sold merchandise.
- Companies grow without forcing ownership dilution caused by additional investment capital.
While Gateway is interested in the financial condition of both a client firm and its owners, final credit decisions are made based on four key criteria.
Gateway supports management teams with proven expertise in their field of endeavor. The business may be a start-up, but the managers have a proven track record and the references to back it up.
Gateway supports transactions with suppliers who have a proven track record of performance either with our client firms or others which can be verified.
Solid Purchase Orders
Gateway will provide financing based upon bona fide purchase orders from reputable firms. We will verify the validity of purchase orders. We will not support consignment transactions.
Solid Repayment Plan
Gateway must understand how it will be repaid. This can be from banks, factors, asset based lenders, or the ultimate customer.
Gateway Finances Growth Opportunities for Entrepreneurs. We can help.