- Helped organizations avoid loss of revenue by quickly identifying and troubleshooting bottlenecks and providing solutions to mitigate such bottlenecks
- Implemented custom solutions for resolving performance issues within the system after detailed assessments
- Helped Organizations achieve significant reduction in operational costs/overheads by optimizing the system resources in right manner
- Ensured optimal performance of the solution under peak loads and backed it up with test data, ensuring maximum up time
- Proactively managed production performance to avoid any failure, thus achieving customer satisfaction by delivering desired solution
Today, with changing business scenario, organizations face challenges to manage their underperforming applications and hence capturing performance requirements play a crucial role in executing performance driven development.
Gateway has designed and practiced a quantitative approach taking into consideration important parameters such as usability, flexibility and maintainability in delivering high performance applications with improved productivity and reduced development costs. With the team of engineering experts along with CoE (Center of Excellence), we have successfully addressed performance requirements starting from performance modeling to optimization / tuning.
Through our quantitative approach and analysis of different elements related to application/system performance, we ensure that all the stakeholders are involved at the appropriate levels from requirements assessment to testing & deployment stages, that helps in minimizing the risk of underperformance of the systems. As our standard practice, we follow below approach towards performance engineering of the system, helping organizations achieve their performance objectives:
Our customer centric approach helps in diagnosing the performance of the systems implemented as well as evaluate performance problems underlying in the architecture, database and network. Based on the evaluation, we identify the best suited tools aligned with the performance requirement. We have an excellent experience with various tools like UML, OpenSTA, Load Runner, Rational Performance Tester and Visual Studio Load Test tool.