Renew online in the GCA Store…
Or download the forms to mail or fax in…
It’s time to renew your GCA Membership!! Here are some tips to speed up the process for everyone.
As you all know, GCA Memberships expire on September 1. Renewal forms are distributed with the Summer edition of the GCA Journal each year, so if you’ve received your Summer ’11 GCA Journal, you should have received a renewal form. Or, you may renew your membership online at our website, www.thegca.org, under The GCA Store tab. Either way, you will receive a paid invoice (receipt) with your new membership card at the bottom via first class mail. If you renew online, you will also receive an email confirmation when the transaction successfully processes.
With close to 15,000 members now, renewal season has become quite a task. This is part of the reason renewal notices are sent out early – to help spread out the incoming renewals and improve the overall work flow. Here are some steps you can follow to help make things go more quickly for everyone!
1) If you are mailing in your renewal with a check, money order or credit card payment, be sure to submit a completed and signed official GCA renewal form with your payment. You should have received one with your Summer GCA Journal or you can always print one from our website listed above.
2) Credit Card payments must include the CVV (Card Verification Value) code. That is the 3 digit code from the back of your credit card next to the signature line. We cannot run your credit card without this code! If the billing address is different from the mailing address, the billing address must be included as well to avoid your card being declined. We can only accept Visa and Mastercard.
3) Be sure to complete and sign your renewal form even if you are paying by check. Checks are separated from envelopes early on during processing and cannot be used as a reference. If you do not fill out your renewal form you will go to the back of the line until the rush subsides and someone has time to correspond with you.
4) Please do not tape your envelopes closed. Every envelope is opened by hand, one at a time. Remember….we have thousands of these envelopes to open. If we have to “fight” with tape we will most likely just go on to the next envelope and come back to yours when we have more time.
5) Please remember that we have a small team in our office. It will take some time to get through all of the renewals, plus process new memberships and orders coming in simultaneously. Please be patient….it might take a few weeks to get to your new membership card back. But rest assured that we won’t let you miss a single issue of the GCA Journal!!
We look forward to processing your GCA Membership renewal and as always….Thank you for your continued support of the GCA!!