GameShield IronWrap Protection - GameShield.com
> > IronWrap Protection
Powerful and Versatile DRM
GameShield includes IronWrap, our sophisticated wrapper technology that protects existing game applications without altering your source code. GameShield includes many innovative protection capabilities and will protect all your game files as a whole. Extensive anti-hacking/cracking, code obfuscation, cryptographic machine-binding, tamper-proofing, encryption, compression, intrusion-detection and several secret and proprietary methodologies are used to keep your content safe.
IronWrap essentially “wraps” a mini virtual operating system around your program like a protective shield. The IronWrap system may contain a pre-defined license model, logic, and customizable user-interface elements to allow the user to interact with the IronWrap system itself.
IronWrap combines a multi-dimensional array of methods to protect your product is a highly secure package.
Protect all your game files as a whole with IronWrap
GameShield's IronWrapper will protect and compress your game application, and its ancillary files, as one file in an "all-in-one" package. Whereas traditional wrapper protection protects just your .EXE, your game resources, DLLs and data remain outside of the executable - which leaves your game vulnerable to crackers.
IronWrapping and protecting all your files into one executable will close down traditional "back doors" to your source code. You can also protect asset files by embedding them into the executable or into an AXS file (our proprietary file format). IronWrap will encapsulate:
- Application Executables (EXE, DLL, OCX)
- Game Data (SWF, Textures, Audio, Video, Script, Font)
Power Up with IronWrap's Feature-Rich Protection
GameShield's IronWrap system provides numerous protection mechanisms which you can control. These protections include three types of systems (technically, some protections may fall under one or more types):
- Protections which make it difficult to reverse engineer or crack the product through obfuscation
- Protections which explicitly attempt to prevent common attacks or actions which may assist a cracker.
- Protections which attempt to detect that an attacker is trying to crack the product (and take some remedial action)
- Anti-Virtual Machine Protection
- Anti-Code Injection Protection including: Anti-Message Hook, Anti-Remote Thread
- Anti-Debug Tools including: Remote Code, Call-Trap, Code-Chain
- Internal Resource Protection
- Export Protection
- API Filter Protection
- Digital Signature Validation Protection
- Anti-PE Reconstruction Protection including: Import Address Table, Export Address Table, Relocation Table, Resource, Digital Signature, PE Header
- Embedding Files
- IronWrap CodeRivets - CodeRivets burrow "holes" into your code, that have to be unlocked by a code exchange but never "refilled" in order to execute