Cleaire's retrofit technology replaces the muffler in the exhaust system of diesel-powered equipment, where it operates much like a catalytic converter in an automobile. Cleaire systems are easily applied to existing equipment, allowing operators to economically comply with regulations and recapture the original anticipated equipment life cycle while avoiding costly replacement.
Although there are many reasons why Cleaire is the industry's leader, here are a few worth noting:
- Proven designs with over 10,000 units in operation
- All products are CARB verified to >85% for PM reduction
- Eligible for local, state and federal incentive programs
- The practical alternative to vehicle replacement
- Unmatched pre- and post-sale support from local dealers
- Products available for most applications and duty cycles
Manufacturers offer many emission reduction devices and make varying performance promises. Fortunately, the California Air Resources Board (CARB) and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) have instituted rigorous programs to "verify" the emissions performance of various systems before they enter the marketplace. Each Cleaire system has been CARB verified to the highest level. We wouldn't have it any other way.
Cleaire has established a reputation for reliability and quality, backed by a network of trained and responsive dealers. Use the map below to find a Cleaire location near you.