Focus Leadership - move to greatness book
You have all 4 energy patterns. But if you're like most people, one is Home, two are preferred, and another is the key to your greater effectiveness.
Move to Greatness maps the way through these profound patterns of personality that interlink mind, body, and behavior. You'll learn what natural strengths you can leverage, and how to uncover the pattern that moves you beyond current limits. You'll also learn how to internally shift in ways that improve relationships and communication, resolve conflict, and strengthen the teams and organizations you're a part of. Move to Greatness shows you how you can escape the pitfalls of partial leadership and literally move to the greatness of being wholly effective and better balanced.
- Which pattern is the accelerator pedal of business
- Why the pattern of discipline can be bad for your heart
- When being laid back is the best way forward
- Which pattern has the most fun, and best understands customers
- Why the patterns we like least become the people we have the most trouble with
- How to get a team's patterns to match its purpose
- How you can explore, focus, plan and engage others in your move to greatness
Building Your Own Best Practices
Handling Conflict Worksheet
Moving a Team to Greatness
Extending Your Practice