Services | Fliegen Works Inc
Project Management, Engineering Services, Aircraft
We offer a wide range of aviation engineering and certification services. Jobs we’ve completed include designing repairs for corrosion on aircraft, approving installation data for new antennas including doublers, FAA DER certification and testing of new aircraft parts, and even creating custom designed parts from scratch. We also work with other aviation engineering firms with complementary areas of expertise for projects with a wider scope.
STC Project: Aerocet 3400 Amphib Floats on a Cessna 206
Our services fall into three main categories:
FAA Certification, DER Approval, and Testing
- Perform FAA DER review and 8110-3 for structures and propulsion
- Approve design data for repairs and minor modifications to aircraft
- Support Parts Manufacturing Approval (PMA) of aircraft parts
- Provide DER approval of supplemental type certificate’s data (STC).
Aircraft Certification Project Management
- Document and plan for Supplemental Type Certificate (STC) projects
- Develop project specific certification plans (PSCP)
- Create compliance checklists
- Coordinate with specialty DER, Designated Aircraft Representatives (DARs), and the FAA
- Assist with Type Inspection Authorization including DAR conformity coordination, flight test proposals and risk assesment
- Perform structural and systems testing
- Design, prototype, and fabricate custom aircraft parts, including one-off parts or replacement parts
- Drafting services including creating and maintaining drawings in AutoCAD, SolidWorks, or by hand (yes, there are still paper drawings out there.)
- Design structural parts and attachment provisions for avionics equipment, such as antennas, gauges, instrument panels, radios, and ELTs.
- Prepare Aircraft Flight Manual Supplements and Instructions for Continued Airworthiness.
Visit our Projects page to learn more about what we do.
, Aircraft Flight
, Engineering Services
, Flight Test
, Project Management