FIRST NATIONAL BANK SAVINGS ACCOUNTS
First National Bank recognizes the importance of maintaining good grades. That’s
why we are excited to introduce our “Honor’s Program”.
For every “A” that you have on your report card. You will earn $1.00 that will be
deposited into a Honors Program Savings Account in your name.
All you have to do is bring your report card into the bank to open your savings
account and then again each grading period to receive your reward.
How our Honors Program works
- For each "A" on your report card you will receive $1.00 up to a maximum per grading period of $7.00 (Academic A's only)
- All money earned must remain on deposit until graduation or 18 years of age.
- Offered to grades K-12th grade
- No minimum balance required
- All accounts must have a parent or guardian
- We also except deposits between grading periods
- Earns Interest View Rates
STATEMENT SAVINGS ACCOUNT
- Minimum opening deposit $100.00
- Earns Interest this account is an interest bearing account.
- A maintence fee of $1.00 will be imposed every month if the daily balance of the account falls below $100.00 any day of the cycle. Transfers from a Statement Savings account to another account or to a third parties by preauthorized, automatic, telephone, or overdraft transfer are limited to six per month with no transfers by check, draft, debit card, or similar order to third parties.
- An excessive withdrawal fee of $2.00 will be charged for each withdrawal in excess of six during a calendar month. Fees could reduce the earnings on the account.
- Interest compounded every six months and paid to account every six months.
- We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on the account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day. Interest begins to accure on the business day you deposit noncash items (for example, checks).You must deposit $100.00 to open this account.
CASH THE CLOWN
- Minimum opening deposit $25.00
- Free Internet Banking and Bill Payment
- No monthly balance requirements
- No monthly service fees
- Offered to minors up to age 12
Interest compounded every six months and paid to account every six months.
- Minimum deposit $2.00
- Make deposits weekly or monthly
- A check will be issued at maturity
- Early closing fee is $15.00 (does not apply within first 7 days)
The information in this article was current at 06 Dec 2011