As First Communications continues to optimize our telecom abilities, we offer customers solutions that improve day-to-day operations while keeping their organizations competitive. Our segmented technologies make us a diverse and accommodating provider to both existing and prospective business customers.
Small to medium size businesses frequently benefit from our integrated product, the Essential T1. This voice and data solution was distinctively designed to offer an “all-in-one” solution that adds flexibility to growing businesses. To further customize your communication requirements, the Essential T1 solution offers additional voice, data and mobile applications.
First Communications Business services are ideally suited for small and medium sized businesses with between 10 and 200 employees that require full T1 and NxT1 capacity. Customer specifically looking to leverage today’s technology to increase efficiency and grow their business including:
• Legal and Financial Service Firms
• Medical Facilities and Healthcare Providers
• Real Estate and Property Management Firms
• Hotel and Hospitality
• Automotive Dealerships
• Manufacturing Companies
Our Network Infrastructure services utilizes a combination of unique fiber routes and the latest in optical switching technology to provide high capacity transport service including 1G, 2.5G, 10G and 40G waves. The First Communications Optical Transport Network transports data securely over a dedicated end to end facility using the latest in optical transport technology which is ideal for Carriers and Enterprise customers operating networks that demand high bandwidth, low latency and route diversity. These wavelength services are well positioned for applications that require secure point to point facilities including:
• Financial Institutions and Brokerage/Exchange Connectivity for Trading applications
• Carrier and Regional Service Provider Network Transport
• High Capacity Data Storage Networks
• Disaster Recovery / Business Continuity Data Center Connectivity
• Research and Education Infrastructure
• High Bandwidth Video Applications
First Communications Wholesale services has assembled a unique collection of agreements with Tier One provides to offer a wide range of long distance voice services to high volume Enterprise and Carrier customer. These services provide dedicated connectivity to high quality networks at prices and terms that many enterprises and carriers can not negotiate independently.
First Communications Wholesale Long Distance offers customers a number of options to meet their specific requirements including TDM or SIP access, LATA/OCN or Blended Rates Plans, and daily or monthly call detail usage records.
With these options, First Communications Wholesale Long Distance is ideally suited for a number of enterprise and carrier applications including:
• National and Regional Carrier least cost routing for outbound LD termination
• CLEC, MSO, and VoIP Provider outbound LD termination and inbound TF origination
• Enterprise Call Center outbound termination and toll free origination
Switchless Reseller 1+ origination with hand back and network overflow
No matter what type of industry, volume of employees or requirements your business may have, First Communications believes in making technology simple, accessible and manageable.