Financial Studio is the first fully integrated Finance Resource Planning (FRP) solution for banking and financial institutions. Unlike generic ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems, Financial Studio solves the specific needs of the finance sector and addresses all the factors involved with the convergence of risk management and accounting practices across all banking and financial disciplines.
Financial Studio brings together in a single application environment the tools your organisation needs to manage, measure, and report all your financial activities. That includes financial and IAS/IFRS & multi-GAAP accounting, management reporting information, risk and capital management, and compliance.
Power, Flexibility & Scalability
- Modular approach provides flexibility, scalability, and power to connect to all existing data sources.
- Leverage new sources as your enterprise evolves to meet new and changing businesses and markets.
- Interface seamlessly with common banking and IT systems and easily plug into other transactional software.
- ‘Out-of-the-box’ functionality with highly customisable modules and scalable database allows rapid deployment for any size of project.
- industry standard data model,
- multi-dimensional reporting hierarchies,
- powerful archiving tools,
- full audit trail and historical information management,
- rule-based engines.
Financial Studio modules are available for multiple and inter-related key areas to meet your specific immediate needs:
User-friendly information portal
A single, user-friendly console makes Financial Studio quick and easy to learn. All its features are deliverable via web technology, where an intranet portal solution enables the rapid distribution and exchange of financial information across your enterprise. The web portal can also be linked to other sources of information on the web and to your existing intranet.
Deployment is fast and simple - financial reports are delivered through standard web browsers, so no additional client software is required. All reports can be distributed in any popular format, including Excel, Access, HTML, XML, XBRL, OLAP, Word, Acrobat formats, etc.