Final Grade Inspections
Our Home Inspections Include:
- Roof: We will climb onto the roof and do a proper evaluation of the roofing material, vents, flashing, skylights, chimney, roofing penetrations, gutters and downspouts providing it is not unsafe due to excessive slopes, ice, snow, or poor weather conditions at the time of the inspection.
- Exterior: Wall surfaces, trim, eaves, soffit, fascia , doors, windows, window wells, exterior foundation, vegetation, walkways, decks, guards, railings, patios, walkways, driveway, grading and drainage.
- Structure: Interior foundation and/or crawlspace, signs of water penetration, beams, columns, joists, roof structure (from the attic), walls and floors.
- Insulation and Ventilation: Attic insulation, venting, exhaust fan venting, insulation and vapour barrier.
- Electrical: Service amperage, electrical panels, breakers, fuses, junction boxes, wiring, receptacles, switches, lights, grounding, GFCIs and AFCIs
- Heating and Cooling Systems
- Plumbing: Main water shut-off valves , piping, water flow/pressure, water heater, valves, faucets, sinks, toilets, bidets, shower stalls, bathtubs and enclosures, drainage sump pump and pit.
- Interior: Floors, walls, ceilings, trim, stairways, guards, railings, windows, doors, counters, cabinets, and fireplaces.
- Appliances: Our inspectors will check appliances to see if they are operational at the time of the inspection if they are included in the purchase. We will record serial numbers of appliances that do not have to be moved to access the serial numbers.
- Garage: Doors, safety sensors, and openers .
..And Much More!
Home Inspections You Can Trust!
Free 97 Page Home Maintenance Booklet With Every Home Inspection
We want your business - You'll want our results!
Call Claude Today 780-298-5310
Certified, Qualified and Thorough
We are credible, personable and trustworthy. We take the time required to perform the very best inspections and provide you with a quality report that will meet or exceed your expectations.
Government of Alberta Registered and Licensed
Free 90 day Limited Warranty
(validation number required)
Final Grade Inspections Ltd.
Building Awareness and Confidence