The Kandi 150GK is one of the most impressive GoKarts on the market with full suspension, heavy gauge steel frame and beautiful color choices.
Get ready for some serious off-road gokarting with the Kandi 150GK featuring a heavy-gauge steel frame with dual front A-arm coil over shock
suspension, rear swing-arm dual coil over shock suspension and integrated side and upper brush guards.
Powered by a smooth 150CC single cylinder, air-cooled engine that produces up to 10.5 horsepower, the 150GK can run as fast as 36 mph!
Keyed electric ignition, adjustable seats, front and rear disc brakes, a conveniently located floor shifter for forward, neutral and reverse
and a fully automatic transmission make this kart one of the easiest to drive.
And it's packed with safety features, too, including dual 4 point seat harnesses, padded frame guard bars and steering wheel, headlights,
foglights, rear tail lights, turn signals, a horn, side rear view mirrors and even a rear safety net directly behind the seats to protect
riders from flying debris.
- Engine Type: 150CC, Air cooled, 4-stroke, 1-cylinder, automatic
- Horsepower(hp): 10.5 HP/7500rpm
- Max Torque: 10.5N.m/4500rpm
- Fuel Requirement: 90 Octane unleaded
- Start Type: Keyed electric start
- Transmission: Chain Drive
- Gearing: F-N-R
- Gear Shift: Hand
- Ignition: CDI
Chassis / Suspension
- Brakes: Front and Rear Hydraulic Discs
- Front Suspension: Dual A Arm Coil over Shock Hydraulic Dampening
- Rear Suspension: Swing Arm Dual Coil over Shock Hydraulic Dampening
- Front Tires: 21x7-10
- Rear Tires: 22x11-10
- Dual padded adjustable seats
- Dual four-point safety harnesses
- Emergency brake
- Max speed: 36 mph
- Engine kill switch: Yes
- Headlights: Yes
- Tail lights: Yes
- Turn signals: Yes
- Horn: Yes
Dimensions and Weights
- Fuel Capacity (Gal): 1.6
- Wheelbase (inch):74.2
- Battery: 12V/9Ah
- G.W. (lbs): 695
- N.W. (lbs): 581
- Max Loading (lbs): Approximately 440
- Overall Size (inch): 96.5lx59.5wx62.2h
- Carton Size (inch): 96lx58wx34h
- Ground clearance to rear sprocket (inch): Approximately 6
- Seat to Pedals Distance (inch): 36 - 41
Kandi Manufacturing warrants this kart to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 6 months from date of purchase.
This warranty excludes normal wear parts such as but not limited to tires, belts and lights. This warranty also excludes labor costs. Kandi
will replace or exchange any part covered under this warranty if it is found to be defective within the stated period. Please see warranty
documentation for complete details.