- Custom Designed Artificial Eyes including
- Replacements (standard fitting)
- Sclera Shell
Modification of existing prosthetic eyes including:
- Enlargements, reductions and color adjustments
- Cleaning and resurfacing of prosthetic eyes
Working with special needs patients such as;
- Those in nursing home care
- Those in the hospital
- Children of all ages
Replacements are recommended every 3-5 years for therapeutic reasons. Body fluids absorb into the prosthesis, weight loss or gain, affecting socket size; etc. The prosthetic should be cleaned, polished and glazed every 6 months to enhance it.
We accept most types of insurance.
Fairbanks Ocular Prosthetics does not have financing available for our services, but for the convenience of our patients, we accept most major credit cards as a form of payment.