The Classroom AV System Configurator is an online, drag-and-drop configuration utility that allows users to customize PoleVault, WallVault, and VoiceLift systems using the Extron Web site. The dynamic, graphical user interface makes system customization easy. Helpful wizards ensure that only valid systems are built and vital accessories are included. You begin designing your system with standard configuration. In this system, certain components can be changed, but the final system will always include the critical components, including the PVS 305SA PoleVault Switcher, as well as applicable mounting hardware, cabling, speakers, and input wallplates. Numerous optional accessories are available and you can select component colors and associated connection cable lengths.
Each Classroom AV System includes over 15 separate components. Ordered separately, each of these items would require listing a part number and price on the purchase order. When you use the Classroom AV System Configurator, it will automatically generate a single part number for each customized system. With the Classroom AV System Configurator, you'll save money, time, paperwork, and headaches.
Best of all, the Classroom AV System Configurator is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, free-of-charge.
The Classroom AV System Configurator enables you to:
- Select from available options using an intuitive drag-and-drop interface to create a system diagram
- View and print the bill of materials, including quantities, product descriptions, part numbers, and total discounted pricing
- Print detailed system diagrams with list of materials for proposals or budgeting
- Save customized systems on the Extron Web site for later retrieval whenever you log in
- Export a list of the system's components to a Microsoft® Excel® file on your local computer for archiving or use in a project proposal
- Request a system quote - Extron resellers only