* Original Site Conception and Design
* Graphic Design and Logo Creation
* Updating/altering a previously completed site
* Social Media Set-Up and Maintenance (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, etc.)
* e-Commerce Storefronts
* Domain Name Registration
* Search Engine Preparation and Submission*
* Site Optimization (decreases load time)
* Site Statistics
* Request for Information Form
* Scanning and Original Graphic Design and Branding
* Dynamic, automatically updated headline news stories to match the content of your site (keeps viewers coming back to your site for the latest news)
Steps of Website Design:
1. To reduce time and costs, the first step is to create a proof of the homepage.
2. Discuss the proof with the client and make any alterations necessary (including starting over again, if need be).
3. Create the rest of the site according to the agreed upon design.
4. Make any final changes within the entire site.
5. Add any requested extra items, such as a unique domain name, a site counter, etc.
6. Go live with the site (uploading files to the client's server and activating the domain name).
7. Register the site with various search engines*, if requested.
* Due to the nature of search engines, placement cannot be guaranteed.
Design and Hosting
Why The Web?
Print media is no longer the first place people turn to for what they need; today, it is the Internet and a company's website.