A checking account that is simplicity at its best -- no minimum balance, no service fees! Plus 24-hour services that make your funds accessible when and where you want them.
First Priority Credit Union's Share Draft Account offers:
- Unlimited Transactions
- Priority Check MasterMoney Debit Card
- Member of SUMsm Program providing free ATM Access at over 1400 machines
- Direct Deposit Services
- Overdraft Protection Option *
- Electronic Bill Payment Option
- Free Account Access through online banking
- Free Telephone Access via CU-Talk
These additional benefits for those with direct deposit of net check make FPCU's Share Draft Account even better.
- Priority Check Card fee is lowered to $1.00 per month (still unlimited transactions).
Priority Check MasterMoney Debit Card
FPCU's MasterMoney Debit Card will provide access to funds in Share or Share Draft accounts at any ATM. In addition, purchases can be deducted directly from a Share Draft account at over 15 million retail establishments.
Priority Check Cards can be used at any ATM with the NYCE, Cirrus, TX or Exchange, or MasterCard networks, which provides access to your funds at over 400,000 ATMs worldwide.
FPCU is a member of the SUM Program, which provides access to over 1400 surcharge-free ATMs.
Money Market Account
If you want to earn a higher rate of interest than a typical Share Draft Account Money Market Account would be another option. This account acts much like a Share Draft Account, but earns a higher rate of interest then your typical savings or checking accounts. A Money Market Account allows unlimited cash withdrawals or transfers of $250.00 or more and up to three check withdrawals each month.