human resource management, 360 feedback, training needs, job descriptions, nz - performance management
Performance Management, Online Performance Management
Online Performance Management
The benefits encompass all levels of performance, from strategic goals achievement to individual skills development. When implemented, the ePIP system will result in everyone pulling successfully in the same direction, with consistency of operation, and enhancement of learning throughout the organisation.
With the ePIP each Team Member will:
- Receive a high quality, best practice performance review and regular ongoing performance based coaching throughout the year.
- Be clear on what is expected of them and then know how they are going against those expectations.
- Be in the driver's seat of their development and improve their performance through effective self-management.
- Be able to identify any training that may be needed and then action it by using their own initiative.
- Have a greater understanding of the organisations overall purpose and direction and become a stakeholder in the outcome.
- See where they are going in the short as well as in the long term.
- Be accountable for and take ownership of their end results.
Benefits to the Organisation will be:
- Running quality, best practice reviews on time every time with a high 95% rate of compliance.
- The development of a conducive climate for the giving and receiving of feedback.
- A greater a sense of satisfaction in the team as a whole and a marked improvement in the "Esprit de Corps".
- A new ease in the development of training plans that directly relate to an individual's Key Result Areas (KRAs).
- Aligning the individual goals to the corporate gaols.
- A clearer focus and understanding by the team on what needs to be done to achieve the corporate vision & goals.
- A greater sense of accountability within the team to get the job done.
- That managers can more easily manage staff remotely as the ePIP can be accessed from anywhere in the world, allowing easy and immediate access to staff while travelling.
- To be able to identify early, the talent & emerging leadership within the organisation and then develop it.
- To automate a traditionally administrative heavy process, saving time and money, while freeing up HR resource to concentrate on the people issues of performance development.
- Measurable productivity gains and therefore profitability.
- Working with a local ‘expert’ provider with years of experience in online Performance Management Systems. They are there when you need them.
- Using a proven system - established online in 1999.
, Performance Management