Small Transformers/Custom Magnetics
1. WARRANTY. Defective products will be replaced, corrected or credit allowed, but no allowance will be made for any damages or expense incurred beyond the actual invoice value of goods shipped and billed by us. Replacement, correction or credit allowance will be made ONLY upon the return of the product. The foregoing express warranties are in lieu of all other warranties, oral or implied, including warranty or merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose.
2. CLAIMS AND RETURNS. Claims of any nature must be made within 30 days of shipment. Returns will not be accepted for any reason without our prior written authorization.
3. CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS. Orders are not subject to changes or cancellation except on such terms as to protect us against loss and expressly agreed to by us in writing. Blanket orders will be accepted, however, if blanketed order is reduced or canceled prior to completion, customer will be billed for materials purchased on behalf of said blanketed order.
4. DELAYS. We are not responsible for delays in making delivery or any failure to make delivery due to caused beyond our control including, but not limited to, acts or regulations of any governmental authority, fire, work stoppages or slow downs, flood, war, national emergency, Acts of God, public disorders, transportation shortages of fuel or materials.
5. TITLE. Delivery of products to a carrier by us or upon our instruction, consigned to you or your order as you may direct, shall constitute transfer of title, ownership, possession and property in and to risk products at such point of delivery, and the products shall thereafter be at your risk.
6. ROUTING. In the absence of specific routing instructions by customer, we will exercise our best judgment to route shipments most advantageously. We assume no responsibility for changes by carriers.
7. PRICES. All orders are accepted for delivery at prices in effect at time of shipment. Prices are subject to change without notice at any time before or after acceptance of your order to reflect changes in our labor and/or material cost. A minimum order of $50.00 is required.
8. PRODUCTION AND SHIPMENTS. Production and shipments against orders will be continuous until completed unless specified by you and agreed to by us. We reserve the right to ship 3% over or under the amount originally specified on items manufactured on special order.
9. PATENTS. The customer expressly agrees to protect and indemnify us against any claims or suits for patent infringement resulting from the manufacture of a part or product according to customer’s specifications.
Large Transformer (1KVA and over)
1. EPD® custom designed and manufactured transformers carry a warranty for a period of 1 year from the date of invoice.
Alternator Transformers carry a 90 day warranty from the date of invoice. This warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship only. This warranty DOES NOT cover improper wiring or installation, use above and beyond electrical ratings stated on the unit, water damage, neglect or any other intentional damage.