Entel Systems Communications - cix overview
Voice Mail, IP Telephony, Business communications
Strata CIX200 - Overview
The ultimate, modular, scalable, networkable IP telephone system for your enterprise.
It’s time to take enterprise-wide communication to a whole new level with the Strata CIX200 — a purebred IP telephone system that integrates voice, data networking, and applications solutions. And one designed to save you money, boost productivity, improve customer service, and deliver a superior return on your investment.
- It’s an advanced system that supports all IP client devices for all users in all locations, from IP desk telephones and consoles, to wireless IP handsets and soft phones for your notebook PCs and PDAs.
- Each user can choose the communication device that meets their specific needs.
- The Strata CIX200 was architected to conform to your workplace — not the other way around — while enabling you to grow and add other capabilities in the future.
And the Strata CIX200 is much more than just an IP system.
- It can also be TDM-enabled to support digital telephones and interfaces migrated from other Toshiba systems.
- It’s a practical approach that both protects and maximizes investments in existing telecommunications technology, and provides an easy way to implement new IP-based communication capabilities.
The Strata CIX delivers on the promise of IP telephony by providing all the features and benefits of traditional business communications systems on a converged IP platform. With new, never-before-seen IP-based adaptability capabilities, it is the most efficient, easy-to-use, and customizable telecommunication system available today.
Customize existing features and create new ones.
True customization comes when you can adapt a solution completely to your needs.
- The Strata CIX is the first telecommunication system to be truly customizable to the needs of each user, making changes on-the-fly, in hours and days, instead of months or years, or waiting for the next release of software.
- Using Toshiba’s FeatureFlex™ adaptability tool, the Strata CIX, with the integrated Media Application Server, enables you to tailor your system well beyond standard system and administrative options and basic programmable features.
- Modify existing features—and create new ones. And not just CIX call processing, but blended features that work between all system applications and resources. This includes voice mail, CTI applications, and more.
Strata Media Application Server
The Strata Media Application Server connects to the Strata CIX via IP to host a variety of value-added applications integrated within one platform. Applications include:
- Auto Attendant and Voice Mail
- Automated Speech Recognition (ASR)
- Text-to-Speech (TTS)
- Unified Messaging
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) and ACD Reporting
- 3rd party CTI applications
- Browser-based system administration
- FeatureFlex adaptability tools
Configure flexibly and manage growth.
The Strata CIX200 provides the configuration flexibility you want to build the communications system you need now, and expand as your needs grow.
- The Strata CIX200 supports a complete line of Toshiba IP telephones, SIP telephones, analog telephones, digital telephones, as well as analog and digital Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) interfaces, and Strata-Net IP networking interfaces.
- You can configure your communication system to include any combination of these devices and know that they’ll work together seamlessly.
- Start small and grow as you need with the modular architecture of the Strata CIX200 that enables you to add capacity and new capabilities.
- Whether you’re ready for IP telephony today or sometime down the road, your options allow you to decide when and where it makes sense for you to deploy IP telephony or legacy equipment migrated from other systems.
- That’s a winning strategy!
Migrate transparently and confidently.
When migrating to larger systems in the future, you’ll enjoy an exceptional return on your investment by being able to reuse key components, such as telephones and trunk and station interfaces.
- This is the case when migrating from the Strata CIX200 to larger Strata systems.
- It is also the case when migrating from older and smaller Strata systems to the Strata CIX200.
- It’s part of Toshiba’s “No customer gets left behind” migration strategy, where you can switch to IP telephony now or in the future, while protecting your investment.
Choose versatility and selection.
Your business is unlike any other — different needs, different processes, and different employees. The Strata CIX200 is the telephone system designed to let you build the right telephone to your specifications.
- With a full line of IP telephone models, from wireless IP telephones, 8, 10, and 20 programmable button speakerphones, with small or large LCD, you can outfit your team with exactly the equipment they need, while networking them all on a single system.
- For answer positions and high-volume call environments, Toshiba offers a 20-button add-on module, a 60-button DSS console, and the Strata IP Attendant Console.
- You can also use 900 MHz digital cordless phones and digital desk telephones, analog telephones, and third-party SIP IP telephones for even greater flexibility.
Extend enterprise telephony anywhere.
Today’s enterprise doesn’t end at the company parking lot. It does not reside in a single building or office space, but wherever opportunity takes it. More and more employees are taking care of business and extending corporate or sales capability from home offices, start-up locations, branch offices — even on-site at customer locales, and need communications solutions to connect them all seamlessly. The Strata CIX200 was engineered to help you unify, coordinate, and streamline your communications—wherever and whichever way you work.
- Provide one integrated system for all your office locations by networking multiple Strata CIX200 and/or CIX100 and CIX670 systems to work together.
- Share capabilities enterprise-wide, from centralized attendant services, a single voice mail system, and unified call center operations, to simplified internal extension dialing.
- Save money by avoiding costly long-distance charges on calls between various locations.
- Turn a long-distance call into a local call by “hopping off” the network as needed.
Go mobile confidently and effortlessly.
Missed calls and missed opportunities are a thing of the past. From easy access to voice mail and your company operator to being able to take full advantage of your telephone system’s key calling features almost anywhere you go.Take full telephone functionality with you, whether it’s down the hall or into the conference room, regardless of the communication device you are using.
- Toshiba gives you the power to stay connected using wireless IP telephones and SoftIPT softphone clients that run on your laptops, tablet PCs, or PDAs via your wireless local area network (WLAN).
- You can roam anywhere your WLAN goes and maintain voice and data functionality.
- It’s an exceptionally easy, remarkably cost-effective solution that makes the most of your current resources.
Toshiba cordless digital telephones further enhance your company’s ability to communicate.
- Connected to your legacy telephone wiring, you can take full digital desk phone functionality with you, with features such as desk telephone extension numbers, call forwarding, Caller ID, and multi-line access, and even switch between your cordless and digital desk telephones during a call.
- And thanks to spread-spectrum and narrow band technologies, Toshiba Cordless Digital Telephones safeguard your phone’s frequency range and deliver maximum security.
Streamline Call Center operations.
Your contact center doesn’t have to be complex to be powerful. In fact, the Strata CIX200 Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) is simplicity at its finest, running as an application on the Strata Media Application Server. A robust array of ACD features makes it easy to optimize contact center operations, increase customer satisfaction, and improve efficiency. You can very effectively allocate inbound calls among your call-handling agents.
- You’ll appreciate its numerous, invaluable features:
- Advanced Call Routing directs calls based on Caller ID, account numbers, private lists, balanced call count, preferred agent treatment, agent priority, time-of-day, day-of-week, day-of-year, and user-entered data.
- Skills-Based Routing sends calls to the right person to handle the call.
- Priority Queuing enables you to answer higher priority calls sooner.
- Multiple Group Agent Log-in provides important call coverage between groups and tiered service levels.
- Agent Priority Routing gives you the ability to expand your agent pool when traffic increases.
- Intelligent Announcements play pre-recorded messages and inform holding callers of their place in the queue or estimated time before answer, as well as offering alternative actions like going to voice mail or invoking a call back reservation.
- IVR Voice Assistant gathers and validates caller input, triggers responses, alerts agents when the queue gets overloaded with calls, and provides many creative application opportunities.
- Call Center reports let you analyze agent performance, call center group activity, and system status, as well as forecast future call center staffing requirements by analyzing call volume patterns.
Use intelligently and easily.
Advanced features and high-performance capabilities are easily accessed because the Strata CIX200 was built for simplicity and ease-of-use.
- An intuitive interface matches the way your employees use the telephone.
- An easy-to-read display features uncomplicated instructions and voice mail controls right on the telephone’s LCD screen.
- Programmable buttons put your most frequently used calling features just a push-button away.
- Minimal training. Maximum productivity.
Profit quickly and continuously.
You can improve communications and your bottom line. The Strata CIX200 works to save cost and increase your profitability in so many ways.
- Easily evaluate incoming and outgoing call patterns to make stronger management decisions and simplify client billing.
- Restrict access to long-distance calls.
- Connect seamlessly to high-speed digital services.
- Take advantage of Voice over IP technology, eliminating many long-distance charges.
- Automatically route your outgoing calls over the least costly trunk line or long-distance carrier.
- You won’t find a more welcome addition to your workplace—or budget report.
Manage conveniently and reliably.
The Strata CIX200 is quick to deploy and easy to maintain using eManager™.
- Authorized personnel use the convenient browser-based eManager™ administration program for setup and system management settings.
- IP telephones support both static IP addressing and Dynamic Host Control Protocol (DHCP) to make telephone adds, moves, and changes easy. Once configured through DHCP, these telephones can be moved to another IP network location and the system will automatically re-register them.
- Perform system maintenance via modem, direct connection, or the LAN/WAN.
- Administer, program, and test your system remotely, making the most of your technical staff.
- Update software by downloading the new version and saving the customer database from the system processor’s SmartMedia card to a PC file.
The Strata CIX200 also provides good news for individual users and system administrators.
- My Phone Manager™ is a browser-based personal administration tool that gives users the ability to set individual telephone features for more control and enhanced efficiency.
- My Phone Manager™ also frees system administrators up to focus on mission critical work.
, Business Communications Systems
, Communications Systems
, IP Telephony
, Voice Mail