We pride ourselves on the quality, individualized self employment services that we offer. We serve Peterborough, Kawartha Lakes, Northumberland and Durham Region. Our free services are offered to those who have a disability and want to start a business or, own an existing business that needs revamping. If you are not in receipt of Ontario Disability Support Program an application can be completed to see if you are eligible. From start to finish, here are just few ways we can help;
Phase One: Developing Your Roadmap
We help you to create a business plan that includes;
- Conducting a market analysis to determine business viability
- Create a plan for your first year of business,
- Develop an effective marketing strategy that wont break the bank
- Create a cash flow analysis to show what you can expect to earn
- Identify your strengths & weaknesses with a plan to overcome obstacles.
Phase Two: Putting Your Plan Into Action
We guide you through implementing your plan, turning research and words into reality. We will help you to:
- Prepare your marketing including business cards, flyers, website etc.
- Start your company's set of books customized to meet your abilities and needs
- Put your plan into action and revamping your marketing plan as needed.
With the assistance of $500 start-up funds, we help to get your business up and running.
Phase Three: Ongoing Business Development Assistance
Your success is our success - we are committed to providing one-on-one support and training to increase your chances of success.