Whether you are securing your internal virtual business environment, running a world-class hosting or colocation facility, or providing cloud services -- the Endian UTM Virtual Appliance can provide superior network security to protect your virtual infrastructure from any potential threats.
Simple and Effective
By providing simple and effective network security solutions, Endian helps businesses leverage new virtual and cloud technologies to:
- Secure the entire virtual infrastructure (internally and externally)
- Seamlessly integrate with current virtual platform investments and their management tools
- Save time and effort (i.e. money) with Endian centralized management and support tools
- Securely connect all of the virtual or hosted infrastructure to the main office using VPN
- Monitor and prevent access to and from the virtual systems to the outside world
- Safeguard all inter-VM, internal, and external network connectivity
All of these objectives and more can be achieved using the Virtual Appliance.
The Virtual Appliance offers the most intuitive and universally supported solution available by including things like:
- Support for three major virtual platforms including VMWare, Xen, and KVM
- Unified, intuitive user interface across all platforms -- hardware, software, and virtual
- Extremely efficient and scalable resource requirements
- Native support included for available virtual infrastructure toolsets
In addition, you can utilize all of the great features that come with all flavors of the Endian UTM family including centralized management and monitoring via Endian Network, the simplest web interface available, best of breed open-source software, top-notch Endian support and much more.
Endian offers a wide range of network security products to fit any requirement including hardware, software or virtual solutions. This means you can use the leading open source unified threat management product however and wherever you need.