Spend Analysis - Emptoris
Data Analysis, Internal And External, Independent Research
The first step to better managing corporate finances and developing a sourcing strategy is to have clear, accurate and current spend visibility. However, most companies struggle to gather disperse spend data from various systems and departments across the organization.
The good news is that gaining global enterprise visibility into spending is much easier now than it was even a few years ago. With spend analysis solutions companies can get a current, enterprise-wide view into spending detailed by category and operations. Companies with spend visibility enable smarter strategies for sustainable savings programs, strategic sourcing and cash/capital management.
Emptoris Spend Analysis delivers immediate impact to your business:
- Gain Enterprise-wide Spend Visibility – Enable procurement, finance and other stakeholders to make highly informed business decisions based on deep spend visibility. The solution can aggregate data from dozens of different systems including every major ERP platform.
- Analyze Spending – Analyze and drill down on spending along dozens of different dimensions including by commodity, cost center, GL account, geography, payment terms and more.
- Identify Savings Opportunities – Leverage spend analysis to identify and prioritize sourcing opportunities, execute sourcing opportunity modeling and prioritize development.
- Leverage Deep Data Enrichment – Take advantage of the spend analysis knowledge base to enrich and categorize corporate data automatically and provide immediate feedback for improvement to categorization.
- Reduce Risk – Reveal potential issues before they become obstacles with rich data analysis that includes extended supplier data from internal and external sources such as supplier financial and credit reports.
- Improve Compliance – Enable companies to monitor spending, ensure compliance with corporate policies, protect negotiated savings and uncover potential non-compliance issues such as purchases with non-preferred suppliers and off-contract spending.
The Industry’s Leading Intelligent Spend Analysis Solution
Emptoris Spend Analysis is consistently recognized by independent research firms as one of the market’s most robust and intelligent spend analysis solutions. The solution provides a complete, accurate and current view into corporate spend, enabling better decisions and delivering immediate cost savings.
Emptoris is uniquely positioned to provide best-in-class spend visibility and analysis to your organization with:
- Dynamic Dashboards – Examine and monitor spending by vendor, category and dozens of other constraints using real-time drillable dashboards with multi-dimensional reporting.
- Consolidate Spend Across Data Sources – Consolidate information from various general ledger, ERP, e-procurement and payment systems. Cleanse and classify consolidated spend data based on user-defined business rules.
- Supplier Segmentation – Segment suppliers by enriched supplier attributes (e.g., preferred suppliers, minority-owned vendors, credit risk and performance ratings).
- Personalized Views – Conduct quick searches and create personalized reports by category, supplier or right down to original transaction details. Reduce costs and risks with improved vendor and supplier insight.
- Industry Leading Knowledgebase – Leverage the Emptoris’ knowledge database with over 20 million vendor profiles and millions of classifications across multiple industry sectors.
- Automatically Classify Spend – Accurately classify spend at point-of-entry (e.g., line items in requisitions and purchase orders) and auto classify transactions in real-time. Rely on the Emptoris knowledge database to enforce accurate, granular classification.
- Corporate-Defined Spend Classification – Classify spend according to unique corporate requirements including organizational structure, supplier hierarchy, GL, commodity, and geography.
- Intelligent Spend Classification – Leverage intelligent spend classification which learns unique corporate classifications as they change and adapts your corporate knowledgebase, ensuring new spend data is classified to the latest corporate criteria.
Discover How Emptoris Spend Analysis Can Improve
Your Bottom Line
To learn more about how Emptoris can help you achieve global spend visibility and impact your bottom line, call 1-855-391-2561—or
, Data Analysis
, Data Enrichment
, Independent Research
, Internal And External
, Spend Analysis