Sourcing Solution - Emptoris
Independent Research, new suppliers
With increased globalization, cost and competitive pressures and advancements in sourcing practices and technologies, companies around the world are re-assessing the way they source direct and indirect spend categories. Although there is increased scrutiny and pressure on the organization, sourcing is becoming a more strategic and valued function.
Companies with advanced sourcing operations and technology are more likely to identify and capture sustainable savings, reduce supply risks and have self-sufficient sourcing professionals and organizations. Studies show that companies with best-in-class sourcing spend 5% to 8.5% less on their materials and services as compared to competitors. Advanced sourcing delivers straight to the bottom-line.
Emptoris Sourcing delivers immediate impact to your business:
- Drive Sustainable Savings – With the advanced sourcing solution, your organization will sustainably reduce costs on a broad range of spend categories by leveraging a range of e-sourcing capabilities. The solution allows you to quickly address the ‘low-hanging fruit,’ as well as tackle complex categories. Sourcing optimization empowers your organization to realize best value, not just best price, from your supply base by factoring cost, risk and performance factors into decision-making.
- Mitigate Risks and Enforce Compliance – Standard, repeatable sourcing processes bring visibility and transparency to your sourcing organization and events, making it easier to enforce and demonstrate compliance to regulations and policies. Further, your organization will reduce risk exposure by evaluating risk factors during the sourcing process and allocating more spend to preferred suppliers. The solution also will enable you to solicit bids from new suppliers at short notice in the event of supply disruption.
- Improve Productivity and Build Self-Reliance – The advanced sourcing solution also increases your team’s productivity and shortens cycle time, freeing resources to run more events and get more spend under control. Emptoris’ powerful, yet easy-to-use functionality also builds internal sourcing capabilities and decreases reliance on consultants and services.
The Industry’s Leading Sourcing Solution
As a pioneer of e-sourcing technology, Emptoris is consistently recognized by independent research firms as providing one of the market’s most robust and powerful sourcing solutions. With more than 350 Global 2000
customers, Emptoris has proven its value in some of the world’s most demanding and complex environments.
Emptoris is uniquely positioned to deliver best-in-class sourcing capabilities to your organization, including:
- Program Management – Enable complete, 360-degree visibility across all sourcing activities with tightly integrated dashboards, reports, portals and project management capabilities.
- Flexible/Scalable Sourcing Events – Automate the entire sourcing process for either a single RFx (e.g., RFI, RFQ, RFP, optimized reverse auctions) or a complex multi-stage negotiation.
- Buyer Surveys & Supplier Qualification – Automate the entire supplier qualification process from buyer survey, supplier questionnaire creation and approval workflow to response and evaluation.
- Supplier Decision Support – Easily provide feedback to suppliers on their bids and allow suppliers to offer innovative solutions, emphasize their competitive advantage and optimize their bids.
- Self-Service Scenario Analytics – Create constraints to meet your unique sourcing requirements and business preferences with pre-built sourcing optimization functionality.
- Scorecards – Monitor overall supplier performance with balanced scorecards, research and evaluations including by category, location or other specification. Conduct supplier and category trend analysis and create formula-based alert capabilities.
- Flexible Awarding – Empower your organization with award flexibility, award incrementally or re-run scenarios at a later date to support changes in market conditions or supplier performance.
- Desktop and Mobile Reporting – Leverage desktop and mobile reporting to drill-down and gain actionable intelligence on all sourcing events and suppliers; reports can be quickly tailored to job and domain specific needs.
- Sourcing Desktop Intelligence – Access sophisticated analysis which can be exported and imported to Microsoft Excel to help sourcing professionals easily manage tasks.
- Global Event Support – Access extensive customer support in more than for 16 global languages.
- Integration with Contract Management – Integrate with Emptoris Contract Management and allow for auto creation of draft contracts including line items from the selected bid.
Discover How Emptoris Sourcing Drives Sustainable Savings
To learn more about how Emptoris can help you drive sustainable savings, improve performance and make complex sourcing simple, call 1-855-391-2561—or
, new suppliers