Contracts are the foundation of any modern business enterprise. They dictate every aspect of key business relationships including pricing, payment terms and expected service levels. Managing these contracts at both the corporate level and the detail level is a daunting task, particularly for Global 2000 enterprises that maintain tens of thousands of active contracts.
Companies with strong contracts and strong contract management are more likely to capture revenue opportunities, have strong supplier and vendor relationships and actively enforce compliance and mitigate risks. Effective contract management delivers results straight to the bottom-line.
Emptoris Contract Management delivers immediate impact to your business:
- Gain Global Contract Visibility – Make better business decisions for the enterprise by instantly gaining visibility and access to the intelligence held within the contract portfolio.
- Actively Track Obligations – Track commitments and obligations throughout the contract lifecycle, deliver better service, reveal exposure to risk and uncover opportunities for savings.
- Define and Manage Risk – Enforce controls to standardize contract language and terms—and give contracting managers information on where exposure exists, helping to actively mitigate risks.
- Ensure Compliance – Enable negotiators and systems to leverage the latest business intelligence to enforce standards for enterprise-wide compliance.
- Accelerate Time to Closure – Streamline and expedite contract closure by shortening contract creation, negotiation and approval stages.
- Increase Productivity – Increase legal and procurement team productivity by automating the contract lifecycle and enabling exception-based approvals while still maintaining corporate governance.
The Industry’s Leading Contract Management Solution
Emptoris Contract Management is consistently recognized by independent research firms as one of the market’s most robust and successful contract management solutions. With more than 350 Global 2000 customers, Emptoris has proven its value in some of the world’s most demanding and complex environments.
Emptoris is uniquely positioned to deliver best-in-class contract management capabilities to your organization, including:
- Central Contract Repository – Maintain a single, central repository with easy access to all quotes, proposals and related contracts and a full, accurate view of existing commitments.
- MS Word Integration – Leverage the Contract Interview Wizard to allow casual users to easily assemble or author contracts; and allow users to work directly in Microsoft Word® while maintaining contract integrity and controls.
- System Integration – Build upon your existing investments and infrastructure by quickly integrating contract management directly with CRM and ERP systems—and ensure continuity of data throughout your systems.
- OPP Support – Manage contracts using customers’ standard form language (i.e. other people’s paper) and route contracts with non-standard language for proper review and approval automatically.
- e-Signature Integration – To accelerate contract execution, electronically sign contracts in Emptoris Contract Management’s own e-signature solution or through available adapters for Echosign® and Docusign®.
- Automatic Contract Renewals – Generate renewal quotes automatically prior to contract expiration in order to maintain services, supplies and revenues.
- Obligation Management – Actively manage the commitments negotiated in contracts to ensure all parties honor their obligations and that terms and conditions are fulfilled throughout the life of the contract.
- Robust Contract Reporting – Leverage robust standard and custom reports built on SAP BusinessObjects® to track contract compliance and performance, monitor trends in contract processes and measure key performance indicators (KPIs).
Discover How Emptoris Contract Management Improves Performance