Emil Falcon Online - Web Design, SEO and Web Hosting Services
Emil Falcon Online
With over 10 years of web design/programming experience with both data-rich database-driven websites and more artistic, graphical sites, my expertise might benefit you or your business. The services I offer include, but are not limited to:
Having developed web pages for both individuals and small-to-medium-sized companies, I am fully capable of designing and implementing websites suited to your needs. This includes:
- Establishing an original, clear, and esthetically pleasing design for your website.
- Creating an effective navigation mechanism for your site, allowing visitors to easily find the information they need. This can include static or dynamic menus, sitemaps, search functionality, breadcrumb trails, footer page links, etc.
- Creating or obtaining artwork for the site's general look and feel, or for its navigation.
- Making your site e-commerce friendly, allowing you to sell goods online. This usually implies:
- Implementing an electronic shopping cart
- Setting up an account with a third party online payment-processing company/bank allowing you to receive online payments, issue refunds, etc.
- Providing you with a secure (password-protected) administrative interface in order to monitor sales and follow up on leads.
- Implementing interactive elements such as forums, message boards, chat rooms, real-time statistics, forms & surveys, etc.
- Creating a back-end adminstrative Content Management System (CMS),
allowing administrators to easily modify their site's content using a simple and intuitive interface.
- Integration of Flash animations, videos, and/or audio clips.
- Optimizing site content to improve sale conversions and return-on-investment,
with emphasis on your site's ease-of-use, readability, and overall
- Custom script programming in PHP, Perl, C++, Java, or ASP.
- When needed, gathering a team of competent web designers, artists and programmers to create the best website possible with the budget available.
I may prove to be especially helpful if you do not currently have a website but wish to establish an online presence for you or your business, as I can reliably accomplish the four critical tasks necessary for a website's online success:
- Host your website on highly reliable serverswith uptime guarantees.
- Design your website using the latest technology and standards.
- Update & Manage your website to adapt to constantly changing online environment & trends.
A great website is useless if no one knows about it. In today's competitive
online market, all possible approaches need to be considered in order
to successfully promote and market a new website. This includes:
- Keyword optimization on your web pages to achieve top listings in the leading search engines such as , , , and .
- Keyword research, to uncover which words (including
all possible variations and combinations) people use to find the services
and products you offer or sell.
- Search engine submission to previously mentioned search engines,
as well as other secondary search engines (Altavista, Lycos, Hotbot)
and directories (Yahoo!, ODP, Looksmart).
- Direct advertising and promotion during website launch on related
Usenet groups, message boards, and other related websites.
- Proactive link exchange campaign to increase Google/Yahoo!
Pagerank rating. As a general rule, the more inbound links you have pointing to your website, the higher your ranking will be on leading search engines.
- Word-of-mouth/Print advertising in order to increase
your potential customer base.
- Shared hosting on fast dual-processor servers in Atlanta
- FTP access
- Advanced graphical administrative interface (cPanel)
- CGI-BIN directory for scripts
- PHP and Perl scripting capabilities
- Frontpage extensions
- MySQL databases, with phpMyAdmin interface
- Shell (SSH) access
- 99.9% uptime guarantee, 30-day money-back satisfaction guarantee
- Personalized e-mail addresses with anti-spam software
- Rates starting at 0.99$ CDN/month
- Domain name purchases are also available, starting at 17$/year
The information in this article was current at 06 Dec 2011