Product Design, Design And Drafting, design automation
Design And Drafting
EMA Design Automation has a proven track record of helping manufacturers go beyond 3D design to Digital Prototyping with Autodesk® Inventor® software. The Autodesk solution for Digital Prototyping brings together design data from all phases of the development process into a single digital model created in Inventor. This single digital model simulates the complete product and gives engineers the ability to better design, visualize, and simulate their product with less reliance on costly physical prototypes -- thereby improving time-to-market and increasing competitive advantage.
With an Inventor-based Digital Prototyping solution, EMA helps you:
- Design - Integrate all your design data into a single digital model, streamlining the design process and improving communication
- Visualize - Create a virtual representation of the final product to review design intent, secure early customer validation, and market your products before they’re built
- Simulate - Digitally simulate the real-world performance of your product, saving the time and money required to build multiple physical prototypes
The Autodesk approach to Digital Prototyping is scalable, attainable, and cost-effective, allowing a broader group of manufacturers to realize the benefits of Digital Prototyping with minimal disruption to existing workflows. Through comprehensive training and support, EMA helps you leverage an Inventor-based Digital Prototyping solution to make great products.
- Develop and communicate product design from idea creation to the final surfaces that are passed to engineering.
- An industry-standard 3D modeling, animation, rendering, and visual effects solution used to produce award-winning games, film, and video content.
- Facilitate informed decision making on digital prototypes and simplify and accelerate the task of creating accurate, realistic imagery from 3D CAD data.
- The industry’s top rendering solution available as a standalone product for Autodesk 3D products including Autodesk 3ds Max® Design, Autodesk Maya® and Autodesk Softimage®.
- Combine AutoCAD 2D design and drafting with conceptual design and visualization – and save money.
- Accelerate your factory layout process.
- 2D drafting and detailing.
- AutoCAD for manufacturing, purpose-built to accelerate the mechanical design process by automating common tasks and providing libraries of standards-based parts.
- AutoCAD for controls designers. Purpose-built to accelerate the creation of electrical control systems, by automating tasks and providing symbol libraries.
- Data management software that lets you create and share digital prototyping information by securely organizing, managing, and tracking data from a central location.
- Autodesk Inventor Publisher makes it easy for non-CAD users to create clear, accurate, and compelling product documentation.
, design automation
, Digital Prototyping
, Product Design