Electromotive's newest version of the ever increasingly popular
WinTEC Calibration Software for TEC-1 and TEC-II products.
WinTEC2 brings the world of programmable Fuel Injection to Today's Street
and Hot Roders both Import and Domestic.
New Features for WinTEC2 Calibration Software:
- Win9x / NT 4.0 compatibility
- Automated VE Table Calibration - The New Automatic VE Table Calibration
Process allows the User to input data from either the TEC Unit as the
Data Source or from a current DATALOG "DAT" File to completely Automate
VE Table creation process.
- On The FLY TEC Data Updates - This allows the tuner to change various
data parameters on the TEC, from many of the Tables and Parameter Windows
"On The FLY" while the Engine is running to help speed up the Tuning
- Expanded GPO Templates - Along with the current GPO table, Electromotive
has added 6 new Templates that greatly improve the functionality of
the GPO Interface.
- Expanded EGO Sensor Calibration Points - Now you can calibrate the
EGO sensor of your choice to work with the advanced Proportional Air
Fuel Ratio Tables of the WinTEC2 Calibration Software.
- Variable EGO sensor Start-Up delay - More EGO Sensor Parameters to
optimize your calibration settings.
- User Adjustable Fuel Pump Start-Up - Tailors the TEC to your fuel
- Fuel Flow Information - Displayed on the Engine Monitor Screen in
Liters or Gallons per hour.
- Multiple Data Logging Graph Overlay - For fast identification of critical
- On Screen EPROM and .BIN File Identification - putting the current
working software version at the tuner's finger tips.
- Upgraded Fuel and Pulsewidth Display - Now Real-Time from the TEC
- Fully backward compatible .BIN file Conversion - Allowing for a seamless
- All tables now have ROW, COLUMN and FULL table editing - making adjustments
even quicker than ever.
Download a full version of the latest WinTEC2 software:
View the Software Users Guide:
You must, however, have the WinTEC2 EPROM in your TEC-I or TEC-II to be
able to use this software with your car.