Kidspiration 3.0 Upgrade - ER
Kidspiration builds thinking, literacy and numeracy skills. K-5 students use visual tools combining pictures, text, numbers and spoken words to develop vocabulary, word recognition, comprehension, reasoning and problem solving skills.
Kidspiration® For K-5 learners, Kidspiration develops thinking, literacy and numeracy skills using proven visual learning principles. In reading and writing, Kidspiration strengthens word recognition, vocabulary, comprehension and written expression. With visual math tools, students build reasoning and problem solving skills. Across the curriculum, students express their creativity and thinking with pictures, words and numbers.
The visual way to explore and understand words, numbers and concepts.
- Develop strong thinking skills
- Strengthen reading and writing skills
- Build conceptual understanding in math
New Kidspiration 3 includes:
- Math View with 5 visual math tools develop students' number sense, spatial reasoning and conceptual understanding of the four basic operations.
- 3000+ symbols offer visual support for concepts taught in the K-5 curriculum.
- Symbol search makes it easy to find the right picture, image or symbol to express thoughts and ideas.
- Word Guide --a combination dictionary and thesaurus--builds students' vocabulary and reading comprehension.
- And more!
Kidspiration offers more support for ELL and ESL students with the Kidspiration Word Guide, expanded searchable symbol library and enhanced audio capacity.
KIDSPIRATION 3.0 UPG 1000-4999
KIDSPIRATION 3.0 UPG 500-999
KIDSPIRATION 3.0 UPG 100-499
KIDSPIRATION 3.0 UPG 50-99
KIDSPIRATION 3.0 UPG 5-49
PC Windows 7
Mac OS X Client 10.2.x
CPU PC:Pentium II
Memory PC:128 MB
Memory Mac:256 MB
The information in this article was current at 06 Dec 2011