EDPRO provides a full turnkey service for fleets to power their vehicles with propane. From a complete fleet assessment and propane conversion technology recommendations, to installing the fueling equipment and providing propane fuel supply, EDPRO offers fleet owners and managers a total propane solution – the most cost effective and easiest clean fuel for fleets to implement.
Propane as a transportation fuel can achieve the following for high-consumption fleets:
- 25% savings compared to gasoline
- Up to 26% less GHG emissions than gasoline
- Secure supply and more stable pricing than gasoline
- Vehicle performance and safety identical to its gasoline equivalent
Complete Propane Fleet Program
EDPRO supplies fleets, such as law enforcement vehicles, para-transit vehicles, school buses, couriers and urban delivery vehicles with:
- Only HD-5 automotive grade propane – non-refinery sourced
- Unbundled and transparent pricing policy
- State-of-the-art fuel injection conversion technology
- In yard fuelling stations: custom solutions tailored to individual fleet needs with complete modern systems
- Assistance with permits and construction and annual compliance inspections
- Training and certification for mechanics and refueling personnel
Environmentally Friendly and Cost Effective
Propane offers the lowest overall life-cycle fuel costs to high consumption commercial fleets, while reducing greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions and improving air quality. For a high consumption fleet operating on propane instead of conventional fuel, the cost savings will typically pay for the conversion investment within the first year.
Propane is cheaper than conventional gasoline, ethanol blended gasoline and diesel on a net fuel cost basis. The price of propane in Ontario, over the past 12 years, has been consistently about 40% lower than gasoline. Propane pricing has been more stable relative to gasoline over that period as well and with abundant Canadian availability, propane supply is not an issue.