2010 : Jevein McClendon (Our Lady of Lourdes, Utica College)
2009: Luke Horvath (Spackenkill HS, University of Notredame)
2009: Mike Khan (Millbrook HS, Western New England College)
2008: Joseph Zenz (Our Lady of Lourdes HS, Ithaca College)
2007: Andrew Luckie (Arlington HS, Iona College)
2007: James Patterson (Poughkeepsie HS, Utica College)
2006: Matt Covucci (Our Lady of Lourdes HS, Marist College)
2006: Mikal Hurry (Poughkeepsie HS, SUNY New Paltz),
2006: Trevor Johnson (Poughkeepsie HS, SUNY New Paltz)
1. Boys basketball player who has participated in the Edge basketball program for a minimum of 2 years (including the prior season) OR, Boys basketball player who has attended a high school in Dutchess County.
2. Must have graduated or be graduating from high School during the current school year.
3. Must be registered to attend a fully accredited 2- or 4-year school in the Fall.
4. Candidates should exhibit the following characteristics:
* Upstanding character
* Outstanding effort and dedication
* Excellent sportsmanship
* Great attitude
1. Complete an application.
2. Provide a current high school transcript.
3. Provide a letter of recommendation from their high school coach.
4. On separate paper the applicant should write in his own words a minimum of 250 word essay to answer the question: “How has basketball and athletics affected my life”?
5. Recipients must agree to allow their name to be used in association with publicity and advertising for this scholarship.