Loss Prevention, Electronic Article Surveillance, Article Surveillance
RE-DEFINING THE STANDARDS OF ELECTRONIC ARTICLE SURVEILLANCE
- PRESSURE-SENSITIVE LABELS
- Disposable pressure-sensitive labels are ideal for a wide range of items,
including videotapes, meats, and health and beauty care. Pressure-Sensitive
labels are especially good for use with small, hard-to-protect merchandise. Most
are automatically deactivatable. Available in plain white, simulated bar code,
or with other promotional messages.
- HARD TAGS
- Durable, reusable hard tags in two versions provide maximum protection for
furs, luggage and other high-ticket items. They're easily attached and easily
detached at the point-of sale. The unique locking system makes them nearly
impossible for shoplifters to remove.
- The EASI deactivation pad streamlines customer throughput by providing
state-of-the-art proximity deactivation for the lowest cost in the industry.
- EASI offers a variety of detachers and pins for all types of hard tags on
the market. The magnetic detacher is used to release a pin from any type of
RF hard tag with a magnetic lock. The tabletop detacher is manufactured
with a durable scratch resistant chrome finish and can easily be secured
to any checkout counter. Lanyards may be used in conjunction with any EAS
tag, which allows protection of hard goods with a closed loop opening.
- You can easily contact EAS Industries by accessing www.easindustries.com.
EAS Industries make it easy for you to order directly from our Internet site.
We accept American Express, Visa and MasterCard. EASI delivers solutions to
meet our customers and partners requirements.
The EASI systems are a user friendly, full-featured electronic loss prevention
solution. The EASI product family is self-installable and requires little or
no technical experience. The rugged and attractive systems virtually eliminate
expensive on-site service and false alarms that plague competitive systems.
- EASI-1000 is a single panel HARD TAG SYSTEM. The EASI-1000 gives you reliable
protection between 8-10 feet with a single panel. Two EASI-1000 antennas are capable
of protecting store openings of 16-20 feet with no interconnecting cables. The
EASI-1000 is available at 4.6 MHz. and 8.2 MHz.
- EASI-2000 gives you 3-4 feet of detection with paper labels or hard tags. This
8.2 MHz. swept system is totally user installable with a baseplate. The EASI-2000
is the most economically priced system on the market today.
- EASI-3000 is the newest 6-foot label system in the market. EASI-3000 is a
single panel pulsed system that incorporates a new technology called channeling.
With the EASI-3000 you can change the way the system processed environmental noises,
thus eliminating false alarms and the need for slaving.
EAS Industries goal is to provide the most affordable and reliable RF systems and
deactivation in the market.
EAS INDUSTRIES IS TAKING THE INDUSTRY BY STORM!
, Electronic Article
, Electronic Article Surveillance
, Loss Prevention
Email - none provided
Print this page