Our sugarcane plates are an excellent choice for the environmentally conscious wanting to make a difference. During sugarcane processing the juice is extracted to make sugar and what remains is raw fibre called bagasse, which is used to create our products. Bagasse fibre is a byproduct from the process that would otherwise be discarded or burned.
Not only are these plates made from recovered and abundant waste fibre, but they are 100% biodegradable and compostable. Since they are compostable, consider diverting waste from landfills by composting your used plates.
Environmentally friendly and functional, our plates are strong, durable and work well for hot or cold foods.
- 100% biodegradable and compostable
- 100% "Tree Free"
- Made from renewable and abundant raw material
- Looks Great!
- Handles temperatures up to 93° C or 200° F.
- 100% microwave and freezer safe
- Soak proof and grease resistant
- Meets HACCP standards and conforms to FDA requirements
|Name ||Size ||Units Per Case |
|Plate ||6" ||1000 |
|Plate ||9" ||500 |
|Plate ||10" ||500 |
|Plate 3-compartment ||9" ||500 |
|Plate 3-compartment ||10” ||500 |
|Plate Oval ||9" ||500 |
|Plate Oval ||10" ||500 |
|Plate Oval ||12" ||500 |