All the chargers, provided with the electric bicycles and scooters are operable in the range 110 to 220V. Before you start charging your Light Electric Vehicle (LEV), please make yourself familiar with the instructions provided with the charger. For your safety, please also review the general safety instructions provided below. Then, plug the charger into a standard 110 VAC (or 220, if applicable) wall outlet. Depending on the level of charge left in the batteries fully re-charging the batteries can take from a few hours to overnight. Refer to the charger instructions included with the charger to determine when your batteries are completely charged. Fully charge the batteries immediately after use in order to maximize battery life. Also, charge the batteries at room temperature whenever possible. Only use the original battery charger. Using any other charger will void your warranty and may damage the batteries.
To ensure that the batteries give the best performance:
1) Recharge your batteries as soon as you can after every ride.
2) Store and charge e-bike or e-scooter at temperatures between 50° F (10° C) and 100° F (38° C).
3) Keep the batteries charged. Batteries stored for long periods of time will self-discharge (The higher the battery temperature, the greater the rate that the batteries will self-discharge).
4) Keep the terminals clean and tight.
5) Handle with care (don’t drop them).
6) The batteries will take 4-10 cycles of riding and charging to bring the batteries up to the full potential.
7) DEEP DISCHARGE OF THE BATTERIES ON A CONTINUAL BASIS WILL DIMINISH THE OVERALL LIFE OF THE BATTERIES.
Do not leave the charger connected to the batteries for more than 24 hours.
BATTERY PACK REPLACEMENT
Defective batteries must NOT be placed in the trash. They need to be properly recycled to preserve natural resources. Consult your local waste authority for information regarding available recycling options, or call MOTORINO’s Warranty and Technical Support Department. When the batteries need to be replaced, we recommend that you obtain a replacement from your nearest authorized GREENWIT dealer.
1) Before using the battery charger, read the charger instructions.
2) USE ONLY THE CHARGER PROVIDED WITH YOUR E-SCOOTER OR E-BIKE. Use of any other charger could cause the batteries to explode, causing serious injury.
3) Do not expose the charger to moisture and water.
4) To reduce the risk of damage to the charger and cord, pull the charger by the plug, rather than the cord, when disconnecting the charger.
5) Make sure the cord is located so that it will not be stepped on, tripped over, or otherwise subjected to damage or stress.
6) Do not use an extension cord unless absolutely necessary. Use of an improper extension cord could result in fire or electric shock. If you must use an extension cord, ensure that:
a. the pins on the plug of the extension cord are the same number as the power outlet
b. The extension cord is properly wired and in good electrical condition.
c. The wire size is large enough for the AC ampere rating of the charger as specified below.
7) DO NOT OPERATE THE CHARGER WITH A DAMAGED CORD OR PLUG. If the cord or plug is damaged, replace the charger.
Do not operate the charger if it has received a sharp blow, been dropped, or been damaged in any way. If the charger case is damaged, replace the charger.
9) Do not use the charger for charging other batteries. Different type batteries require different chargers.
10) Do not disassemble the charger. The charger is not serviceable; disassembly may result in electric shock or fire.
11) Only clean the charger with a dry cloth. Never use liquid to clean your charger.
12) Do not use the charger outdoors in wet conditions.