Ultrasonic and Insertion Magnetic Flow Meters :: Products :: TFX Ultra Transit Time Flow Meters
Flow Meter, Flow Measurement, Suspended Solids
TFX Ultra ultrasonic flow and energy meters clamp onto the outside of pipes and do not contact the internal liquid. The technology has inherent advantages over alternate devices including: low-cost installation, no pressure head loss, no moving parts to maintain or replace, no fluid compatibility issue, and a large, bi-directional measuring range that ensures reliable readings even at very low and high flow rates. TFX Ultra is available in a variety of configurations that permit the user to select a meter with features suitable to meet particular application requirements.
The TFX Ultra is available in two versions: a stand-alone flow meter, and an energy flow meter used in conjunction with dual clamp-on RTDs. The energy flow meter measures energy usage in BTU or Tons, and is ideal for retrofit, chilled water and other HVAC applications.
Features of the TFX Ultra include:
- Ability to measure liquids with small amounts of suspended solids or aeration (e.g., surface water, sewage).
- Bi-directional flow measurement system. Totalizer options include forward, reverse and net total.
- Modbus RTU over RS485 communications; Ethernet connection includes BACnet/IP®, EtherNet/IP™ and Modbus TCP/IP protocols.
- Compact enclosure uses large, easy-to-read digital display.
- Rugged, aluminum enclosure ensures a long service life in harsh environments.
, Flow Meter
, Suspended Solids