Don't Get Frustrated — Get Help!! Maintaining a website can be tedious and time-consuming. Let us maintain your website, so you can focus on running your business! We understand that your business keeps you busy; sometimes that means that certain aspects of your operation will not receive the attention they deserve. Your website is a crucial part of your operation and having a maintenance plan will ensure that your website is at its best. Keeping your content current
shows your customers that you truly care as they are not presented with outdated information. Your website is the most cost effective marketing and communication tool that you can own. However, in order to keep your audience engaged and visitors returning to your site, the content must be updated on a regular basis with the most current information about your business. Most importantly it increases overall web traffic, improves your search engine rankings, and ultimately protects and leverages your web site investment.
So, if you have new products or services to offer, news about your business, or upcoming events to advertise, make sure that the information is relayed to your customers on a timely basis by updating your website regularly.
Hiring a professional to maintain your website provides many benefits:
- They already have the knowledge and expertise
- They are up-to-date with the latest web technologies
- They have the appropriate software, so you don't have to buy
- It saves you time and effort and possibly a few hairs on your head
Here are some of the maintenance work we do:
- Keeping content fresh for return customers
- Adding/Deleting/Updating site products
- Removing and replacing old news items and press releases
- Add breaking news or upcoming events
- Replacing and updating photos and graphics
- Image manipulation and addition
- Adding New Links
- Removing and correcting broken links to internal and external sites
- Removing and replacing date sensitive information (eg dates of exhibitions or events your company is attending or arranging through the year)
- Adding new products / services
- Shopping cart product updates
- Update announcements, articles, etc..
- Adding regular specials, coupons, etc. to attract new customers
By signing up for a Maintenance plan you save money, the maintenance services are covered at rates that are substantially lower than the standard rates charged. Duetco Designs offers both case by case website maintenance rates, and 3 levels of website maintenance plans, so you can choose which one best suits your needs and budget.
To sign-up for a monthly website maintenance plan
, review the options below and Contact Us today! If you don’t see something that fits your exact needs, please let us know as we are always able to accommodate your needs by offering a specially created package for you.
Duetco Designs, LLCoffers the following website maintenance plans:
* All monthly website maintenance plans do not include site redesign, database development, or other development of site backend products (such as content management systems). All maintenance plans require a 6-month contract. Maintenance plans are billed in 15 minute increments. Unused hours do not roll over to the next month.