The goal of Dubeau Auctions is to effectively convert your assets into immediate cash, at their highest Fair Market Value.
Dubeau Auctions provides:
To accommodate your individual needs, we offer a wide range of complete and professional auction services including but not limited to , , , , , , , and .
Real Estate Auctions
Auction has proven to been an extremely successful avenue in order to sell real estate. A few of the advantages of auctioning real estate, whether it be residential, commercial or industrial are:
- Auction offers a “Non-Contingent” contract (no conditions and sold “As Is”). The sale is legally binding between the buyer & seller as with all articles sold by auction
- Auction provides several commission rate options, depending on the situation and needs of the customer.
- Auction provides quick closure if needed, as the seller sets the closing date
- Auction can not only sell your Real Estate property but can also liquidate the contents all in one process, thus reducing your stress and workload of clearing out the home/property for resale.
There are two methods of selling real estate by auction which are:
In this type of auction the seller has a safety net in place. An undisclosed reserve price is placed on the property. If the bidding fails to reach the reserve price, the property owner has the right to refuse the highest bidder. As always at an auction, the excitement of the competition creates a bidding war and thus the reserved price is usually achieved and most often surpassed.
This type of real estate auction generates maximum response as the property is guaranteed to sell to the highest bidder regardless of the sellers price requirements. Buyer attendance and excitement is the main advantage to this type of auction. Of course the disadvantage is that there is no safety net for the seller.
For more information and a commission price quote on selling your real estate property, please call Chris at (705) 327-5890.
Complete or Partial Estate Auctions
“If in Doubt, don’t throw it out.” - Chris Dubeau
Often value can be overlooked in the effort to liquidate an estate. It can be as simple as throwing away an old postcard because you are not aware that it holds value in today’s collectible market. In order to realize maximum dollar value of the estate, it is best to have an experienced professional assess the estate before you make any decisions on how and what to liquidate. “If in doubt, don’t throw it out”, call first.
Settling an estate, relocating your home or simply downsizing can be a very stressful and time consuming event in your life. Dubeau Auctions has been easing the burden and stress of these situations for over 30 years. Liquidating by auction offers a very effective and quick method of selling your assets achieving the highest Fair Market Value.
Dubeau Auctions offers a wide range of services to cover your individual needs from appraising, sorting, packing, transporting, storage, clean-up & disposal to selling your real estate property. Dubeau Auctions has a secure permanent facility to accommodate your merchandise or with our up-to-date portable equipment, we can conduct the auction right on-site at your location. Within 2 weeks we can have your merchandise liquidated and have cash in your hand with these few simple steps beginning with your phone call to our office.
- Our professional consultant will meet with you at your location to view and assess the contents and present you with options and his recommendations for liquidating your assets with no cost or obligation to you.
- Once you determine which services your situation requires, arrangements will be made with you for an appropriate date and location for the dispersal of your items, whether it be one item or the complete estate including your vehicles and real estate property.
- A complete list of your items for auction will be recorded and digital photos will be taken and in order to start effectively promoting and advertising the auction sale through various media forms including our online web page and other online advertising hosts.
- If your situation requires it, a date will be set with you for packing and transporting your items to our building (or a date will be set with you to sort, arrange and display the items at your location in the event your situation requires an on-site auction.)
- Once your items have arrived in our permanent auction facility, they will be tagged and displayed for your auction date. We will place your more valuable items in locked showcases and place your art work in our display gallery for optimum visual effect. If you have merchandise that qualifies for one of our speciality auctions they will be discussed with you
- Our experience staff will conduct your auction on the agreed upon said date. You are welcome to attend the auction or send a representative in your place but it is not necessary.
- If the auction was conducted at your location, our staff will clean the area and remove all garbage incurred from the auction sale.
- The agreed upon commission and fees for services rendered will be deducted directly from the auction proceeds. A detailed computerized printout stating the gross auction income, an itemized list of the items sold and the price they realized will accompany your cheque within 2 weeks (or earlier if required) of the date the sale was conducted.
Dubeau Auctions has the experience, the trained staff, and the equipment to liquidate your complete estate quickly and effectively. Let us reduce you workload and related stress with just one simple phone call to our office at (705) 327-5890
Fine Arts & Private Collections
With over 30 years experience, Dubeau Auctions offers complete services for handling your fine arts and/or private collections. Your items would be featured in one of our specialty auctions which are held throughout the year. Our specialty auctions consist of primary higher end quality merchandise and collections. These auctions are heavily marketed and promoted. Often these auctions are simultaneously broadcasted live online over the internet, offering access to collectors world wide.
Benefits of a speciality auction are:
- Single items or a multiple of items will be accepted.
- Items will be featured in the appropriate speciality auction as the auctioneer hand picks the merchandise
- Extensive marketing, promoting and advertising, including the use of digital images, will be in place for an extended period of time
- Catalogue and/or Live Online broadcasting will be utilized should the auction contents warrant it
- Absentee bids by phone or e-mail are accepted; allowing more prospective buyers
- Research and/or appraisal service is available for your items should this service be required
- Extremely competitive commission rates will apply to articles selected for one of our speciality auctions
To see if your item(s) qualify and to obtain a price quote, call Chris at (705) 327-5890
Quality Antique & Collectible Auctions
Dubeau Auctions offers an extremely effective avenue to turn your quality possessions into immediate cash at their highest Fair Market Value. Dubeau Auctions is widely known for it’s success in selling quality antiques & collectibles. We have been conducting these types of auctions for over 30 years at our permanent facility and continue to scheduled them on a regular basis (usually bi-weekly). Our antique & collectible auctions draw strong customer attendance.
If you wish to have your possessions included in one of our quality antique & collectible auctions, the process starts with your phone call to our office. We will set an appointment for your free, no obligation consultation. If our services suit your needs the following steps will follow:
- Packing and pick up of your items will be scheduled with you or you can arrange a time to drop off your merchandise at our building.
- Once your items have arrived at our permanent auction facility, they will be tagged and displayed for the upcoming auction date. We will place your more valuable items in locked showcases and place your art work in our display gallery for optimum visual effect. Your items will be featured in the appropriate antique auction as the auctioneer hand picks the merchandise for each sale. If you have merchandise that qualifies for one of our speciality auctions these options will be presented to you.
- Extensive advertising is used for each auction. The auction listing along with digital images is placed on our website along with several web hosting pages enabling us to reach a larger potential audience.
- Within 2 weeks (or earlier if required) of the auction sale date, you will receive your cheque, (less the quoted commission and fees for services rendered),with a computerized list of the items sold and the price they realized.
To have your prized possessions featured at one of our antique & collectible auctions please call Chris at (705) 327-5890.
Vehicles & Farm Equipment
As a Certified Personal Property Appraiser Chris has dealt with many vehicles including “Classic”, new and used. He holds a registered MF number licencing him to appraise vehicles for the Ministry of Transportation. His experience as an auctioneer has only added to his ability to assess vehicles at Fair Market Value.
Chris has successfully sold hundreds of vehicles through his auction company. Using digital images, Dubeau Auctions can effectively promote and advertising your vehicle through various forms of advertising media’s as well as electronic mail outs to our large customer list.
For more information on auctioning your vehicle or if you require an appraisal, whether it be an estate, a business or “Classic” vehicle, contact Chris at (705) 327-5890.
There is a select market for selling farm equipment and implements. Auctions are an excellent method of liquidating the assets of a farm due to the fact that the majority of the potential customers themselves are farmers. Their time is precious and offering them a variety of necessary items all at one time is of the utmost convenience for them.
Being raised in a rural community surrounded by working farms, Chris possesses hands on experience when dealing with the liquidation of a single piece of farm equipment or the entire farm including the real estate property. Dubeau Auctions has the equipment, staff and resources to fulfill your auction needs whether it be on site at your farm or at our permanent facility. Our company offers a variety of services, at very competitive commission rates, to build and enhance your auction.
To discuss your specialized needs, please contact Chris at (705) 327-5890.
Commercial & Industrial Machinery Auctions
Dubeau Auctions has the experience and resources to liquidate one piece of equipment or an entire manufacturing plant.
We are experienced in liquidating automotive & machine shops, restaurant & bakery equipment, printing & press equipment, farm implements & equipment, heavy equipment & industrial machinery, manufacturing equipment & lines.
Due to the variances in these industries, you should contact our office to discuss the requirements of your individual situation such as:
- Appropriate method of auctioning; live on-line or in attendance only
- Appropriate location to conduct the auction; on-site of your business or moved to a more suitable location for maximum exposure and safety
- Appropriate date to conduct the auction; time required to effectively advertise, set up & catalogue, offer customer previews
- Appropriate terms and conditions of the sale; payment options, insurance requirements for removal, transporting/shipping options
- Appropriate methods and regulations for disconnecting and draining equipment/machinery
- Appropriate administration procedures; time required to meet regulations specified for your industry; insurance coverage, health and safety issues
- Appropriate equipment and services required on day of sale; phone lines, fax connections, internet connections, washroom facilities
To set an appointment with our consultant, free of charge, please call Chris at (705) 327-5890
Liquidations & Foreclosures Auctions
As a general rule, liquidation & foreclosures are time sensitive and require high confidentially.
Dubeau Auctions has handled a large number of these types of auctions and has proven beneficial to all parties involved. With over 30 years experience, Dubeau Auctions has established itself as a reputable and accredited firm working in conjunction with Lawyers, Financial Institutions & Insurance Companies.
Auction provides a quick yet effective method of achieving Fair Market Dollar Value for your assets with a minimal work load. If you find it necessary to liquidate your business or if you are retiring & simply closing shop and need your inventory and business chattels liquidated, Dubeau Auctions offers complete or partial service packages necessary to effectively accomplish this. They range from simply promoting and calling your auction to completely organizing, setting up & displaying, cleaning and disposal after the auction sale. We have the equipment, the staff and the experience to conduct your auction sale onsite at your location or to pack and transport your merchandise to our permanent facility to be sold.
For more information on the services Dubeau Auctions offers to effectively liquidate your assets in a timely manner please call Chris at (705) 327-5890.
Charity & Fund-Raising Auctions
Being raised in Simcoe County, Chris Dubeau believes in giving back to the community and in supporting local businesses and Associations. He often donates his time and expertise as both a licenced Auctioneer and a Certified Personal Property Appraiser to fund-raising events such as:
- Orillia Soldier’s Memorial Hospital Foundation
- Simcoe Country Museum
- Orillia Square Mall Merchants Association
- Coldwater & District Agricultural Society
- Big Brothers
- Helping hands
- Salvation Army
- Rotary Club of Orillia
- Laidlaw Education Services for the Children’s Miracle Network
- Seniors Lifestyle Foundation - 100F
- Gravenhurst Public Library
- Canadian National Turkey Federation
- Ducks Unlimited
- Proctor & Gamble
- Antique Road Show - Muskoka Style
- Numerous local church & school fund raisers
A growing number of charitable organizations are featuring live auctions at their fund-raising event to achieve and surpass their fund-raising goals. An experienced auctioneer possesses the ability to be able to read the audience and stimulate bidding. Using a professional auctioneer provides not only entertainment for the audience but also ensures that a regulated and legal auction takes place.
For more information on how Dubeau Auctions’ fund-raising services can assist the needs of your organization, please call Chris at (705) 327-5890.
Live Online Auctions
With the ever advancing technology we are now able to conduct an auction at one location while simultaneously broadcasting that same auction live on the internet to a world wide market. This technology greatly benefits the seller as it provides a wider berth of potential customers for their merchandise.
This method of auctioning live online provides the buying customer with the auction experience as if they were attending it in person, except they are offered the convenience of bidding from home or work both locally or internationally.
The online live auctions utilizes digital images for viewing and a corresponding cataloged selling order is posted ahead of the scheduled auction date. This offers the buying customer a chance to preview the sale and judge an appropriate time to log on if they are only interested in one or more items featured in the auction, thus freeing up their time for other activities.
Dubeau Auctions has the equipment and resources to utilize live online auction services. However, we presently reserved this service for our speciality auctions such as our Fine Arts & Private Collections auctions and our Commercial & Industrial Machinery auctions as these auctions demand the attendance of a world wide buying audience.
If you have items that would qualify for either our Fine Arts & Collections or Commercial & Industrial Machinery auctions and would like to utilize the live online auction services please contact Chris at (705) 327-5890.