DSL Services Inc. - Solutions
service providers, Savings Program
Analysis of Wireless ExpendituresAudit all wireless carrier invoicesCost Optimization ServicesAfter service review and audit are completed-Make recommendations for cost reduction wherever applicable
-Implement all savings programs for client
-Negotiate new service agreements where required
-Review and report on all new programs/rates to insure carrier accuracyWireless Expense Management Services
Can be implemented with or without Cost Optimization services -Complete audit of current carrier accounts and user programs
-Develop data base of client employees, related cell numbers and features
-Customize monthly management and departmental reporting
-Work with client accounting group for cost allocation reporting and GL posting
How does it work?
Often referred to as a 'telecom audit', cost optimization involves taking inventory of your wireless telecom services, phone numbers, rates and contract terms. We will make recommendations for improvements under your current service provider agreement, eliminate waste, pursue credits from your service providers where applicable and implement a savings program for your company. Then consider us for regular management of your services including moves, adds and changes.
Your company is billed only based on a percentage of the savings and credits uncovered. The rest is contributed to your bottom line.
How do I know if cost optimization is needed for my company? Here's what to look for:
- Your company uses multiple services providers or rebillers such as Rogers, Bell, Telus, Allstream, Primus or Contour. This generally means that you have multiple term contracts and multiple rates.
- Wireless calling patterns change frequently. You should analyze your billing data every quarter to ensure that your service plan is properly utilized
- Your company is downsizing, growing through mergers and acquisitions or moving to another location
- Your company has multiple locations
- Your company is currently reviewing a proposal from a service provider. Switching service providers prior to an audit reduces the chances of receiving credits for billing errors or unnecessary charges.
- The only recent contact you have received from your service provider(s) is their invoice
- Your company has little time and/or expertise to manage its telecom requirements
Why is cost optimization with management important for my company?
For many companies, telecom vendor management has been delegated to one or multiple employees with little knowledge in this area or an IT manager tied up with large business development projects. As a result, there are no accurate records kept and older, less competitive products are still in use.
In many cases, services left unmanaged for over one year end up costing companies a 25% premium. Cost optimization of your wireless (cellular) services will have the greatest impact on your telecom operational costs.
Invoice management of phone service and wireless users/devices can be time consuming and confusing for many organizations. TSC has the ability to manage your invoices and easily process them to the appropriate cost centers through your accounting system.
, service providers