In today’s world, what you don’t know CAN hurt you. If you need information about what really happens at the point of contact between the company and the customer, DSG can help you design and execute a program to collect, organize and report it – accurately and efficiently.
DSG designs custom programs for every client. That’s how we work. That means you get the shopper specifications, the scenarios, the dayparts and weekparts, the questionnaires, the scoring and the reporting that fit your needs. Regardless of whether it’s mystery shopping, audits or intercepts, however, you won’t be shoehorned into a standard program. We take pride in our ability to provide innovative solutions to your field service challenges.
In fact, if you don’t see the specific field service you need listed below, check with us. The list of every kind of field service project we can and have done for clients is too long to publish.
- Mystery shops –types and uses
- Recorded telephone
- Reducing management coverage
- Compliance and brand protection
- New product introductions and sampling
- Implementation of customer satisfaction standards
- Incentive, including instant rewards
- Training effectiveness
- Relationship/longitudinal (shopper reports on a series of transactions)
- Intercept Interviews
- Employees and/or customers
- Interviewer or respondent administered
- Inside or outside
- With permission or without
- As part of observation teams or single purpose
- With incentives or without
- Point of purchase materials
- Merchandising, stocking and/or pricing
- Operations and/or facilities