Services Provided by DRW Research and Information Services, LLC
At DRW Research & information services, LLC our priority is to provide personalized attention to each of our clients while offering the highest quality research on any subject.
- clarify our client’s information needs & purpose
- comprehend the project’s scope to develop an intelligent search strategy
- ascertain whether any prior research has been conducted to avoid duplication of work
- establish our client’s timeframe requirements for obtaining information
- negotiate the scope of fees
Once a research project is initiated, ongoing consultation with our clients is also provided throughout the project. Information is always delivered according to each client’s specifications and with complete confidentiality.
DRW Research & information services, LLC uses its extensive knowledge of research sources and searching techniques to carry out advanced search strategies using the Internet and specialized databases. Some of the many resources used are listed below:
- Dialog – offers access to over 600 databases containing more than 500,000 sources of scientific, technical, medical, business, world news and intellectual property information
- LexisNexis – provides fee-based access to company, financial and governmental information including state and federal public records; case law; codes and statutes; court records; SEC and annual reports; company profiles, US patents; and global business and legal news
- NLM Gateway – provides access to a range of National Library of Medicine (NLM) databases including MEDLINE®/PubMed and Toxline which contain extensive coverage of biomedical and toxicology journal references; and, ClinicalTrials.gov, a database of regularly updated information about federally and privately supported human clinical research studies
- STAT-USA/Internet – a service of the US Department of Commerce, provides fee-based access to global business, trade and economic information from across the Federal government
- Tarius – a regulatory intelligence resource which offers access to a compilation of international regulations, guidance documents and procedures on human drugs, biologics and medical devices
DRW Research & information services, LLC also offers professional quality indexing services to publishers, authors and professional organizations.
We specialize in creating indexes for medical and regulatory publications. The indexes are created to your specifications using professional indexing software (CINDEX).