- Spinal and peripheral joint manipulation.
- Deep fibre trigger point therapy.
- LASER TENS therapy for pain relief.
Insomnia Workaround - Learn a novel way to make use of the down time.
- Learn some physical exercise routines to use in bed.
- Learn some mental routines to start training the mind.Book an In-Office Consultation or an On-Line Telephone Consultation with Dr. Ouellette.
To book an appointment please send us a Booking Request
Some suggested topics of conversation.
- Canadian Lifestyle Health Care
-- Canadian Holistic Online Consultation
-- The Canadian Pain Relief Diet
-- Measuring the Five Pillars of Optimal Health
- Food and pain
- Weight loss the Pain Relief Diet way
- Proof of effectiveness of chiropractic
- Optimal Health Secrets
- Dr. Ouellette’s Pain Relief Diet Manual
- Nutrition for Seniors
- The elderly need a special food pyramid
- Flavonoids; I've heard they are good for you.
What are they and where can you get them in foods?
- Why dancing is good for you
- Why ballroom dancing is good for the body and the mind.
- How to speed your healing
- Action Plan Five things you can do right now for wellness
- Meal Supplementation needs;
Measure your requirements for vitamins
- The food-blood Interaction theory
- Twenty ways to check for food reactions
- Ten things you can do now if you have a food problem
- High protein diets
- Some Common Plant Toxins and Anti-nutrients
- Some benefits of Exercise
- Low back exercises
- Secret shoulder exercises not recorded in text books
- Fatigue and the Pain Relief Diet, What can you do?
- Fibromyalgia; Our approach
- The Pain Relief Diet soliloquy
- Sixteen best things you can do for yourself
- Combining Complementary Health Care with traditional medicine
- Vegetarians and the Pain Relief Diet
- Is milk a good food?
- Is wheat a good food?
- How do Cold Lasers work?
- Growth Hormone, the good, the bad, the ugly
- The Health Tracking Questionnaire Program