Products & Services
Life & Financial Services
"You can plan for tomorrow today, but you can't plan for today tomorrow."
Why do you need money? Everyone has a different answer to this question. Our Financial Services Department can help you chart your financial future so that you have a clear picture of where you are going and how you are getting there.
Finding your Risks
To best enable you to get your money to do what you want it to do we follow a simple procedure:
- Define your Objectives - We help you determine what you want your money to do. This can include funding your dreams of a worry-free retirement, creating a legacy, charitable donations, dealing with capital gains taxes, or pension maximization.
- Define your Goals - Working toward your objective, we determine reasonable dollar values that will be required by certain dates.
- Collect your Numbers - Once we know where you are going, it's important to know where you are starting from. What are your current obligations? What financial devices are already in place?
Managing your Risks
The Plan - using your information, we go to work to create solutions and options that will help you meet your goals. This includes dealing with the inherent risks that could prevent you from accomplishing your goal:
- dying before meeting financial obligations
- loss of earning ability due to disability or old age
- outliving your money
Implementing the plan is by far the most important step. The best plan in the world is useless unless it is implemented. Monitor:
Because your needs are likely to change over the course of your lifetime, it is important that we agree to monitor your plan and make changes as they become necessary.
Products and Services
- RRSP'S RRIF'S, Annuities
- Life Insurance including
- personal plans
- business plans
- buy-sell funding
- key person insurance
- business perpetuity
- Mortgage Insurance (better than the bank!)
- Disability Insurance,
- Group Medical Insurance Plans for businesses
- basic group benefits plans, prescription drugs, dental, long term disability
- Investment Funds - segregated funds (guaranteed investment funds - GIF's),
- Techniques to creditor-protect your savings,
- Tax advantaged products including tax free savings accounts. (TFSA)