Ergonomic cart pushers, pullers, and equipment for the material handling industry that eliminate the strain of manually pulling heavy product, parts carts, or wheeled
equipment, or eliminate a bulky, expensive lift truck.
- Carts with casters
- Carts with 4-swivel casters or wagon-wheel style of turning
- Carts in a straight line
- Platform Trucks & Scissor Lifts
The following CartCaddy product line contains our smallest and our most
maneuverable ergonomic caddies, designed for lighter loads and areas with
lots of pedestrian traffic. These ergonomic material handling applications usually have a space
constraint, and the equipment solution needs to look less industrial in nature.
- Hospital carts
- Pulling heavy soiled linen carts
- Maneuvering clean linen metro wire carts
- Pushing stainless steel food carts
- Ergonomic powered flatbed supply carts
- Ergonomic electric flatbed carts for hauling medical supplies and records
If your cart, car, or piece of equipment has all straight wheels
or is on a rail, then the following ergonomic products help solve material handling applications
where no turning is required, or an operator will turn the wheels
while a CarCaddy pushes from behind, as in the case of pushing a
bus down an assembly line.
- Car Pusher
- Trailer Mover, Puller, Pusher
- Paper Roll Pusher, Spool Pusher
- Equipment Pusher, Equipment Puller
Shopping cart systems are a labor saving device for gathering and
recycling shopping carts.
- Shopping Cart Systems: Including a Retriever, Puller, and Pusher