As pet guardians ourselves, we know the fear and concern that comes
with leaving our beloved family member behind while we are on vacation.
At Divine K9 and Feline, we want you to feel comfortable leaving your
pet with us and we believe that in order for you to trust your dog will
be well, healthy and happy here; you need to know what your dog will be
doing. Leaving your dog with us for overnight care includes:
- Kennel free play with other dogs, people and toys all day long (up
to 12 hours).
- A separate den for overnight, complete with warm bedding, food &
water, and a dental chew by guardian's request.
- A bath and tidy up before going home by guardian's request.
- Loving and trained staff with them all day and during one visit a
Daycare and overnight attendants are able to give medication and
carry out strict diet plans. It is asked that you bring your dog's food,
collar and any treats or medication ONLY. We supply all the rest during
your dog's stay.
- One Dog, One Night: $26.00
- Two Dogs: 10% off stay
Between July -
August a boarding deposit will be required to secure your dogs stay with
- Food: $1.00/cup plus tax- Always recommended to bring your own
- Nails: Small Dog - $10.00 plus tax. Large Dog - $15.00 plus tax
Divine K9 requires
all dogs entering our facility between the months of May - September be
protected from fleas and ticks. Divine K9 will no longer offer a flea
and tick treatment for the summer months. You can speak to a Divine K9
representative to find out who offers treatment.
Pick Up Times
- Before 11.00 am: Free
- Before 3.00 pm: Add $15.00 plus tax to boarding fee
- After 3.00 pm: Add $20.00 plus tax to boarding fee
The information in this article was current at 06 Dec 2011