Dogs are social animals, which is one of the reasons they make such
great companion animals. While we are our dog's primary providers,
sometimes it can be hard to find time to provide the required amount of
socialization and exercise necessary for your dog. Our Dog Daycare
Program is designed to allow you to leave your dog at a safe and secure
place that will fulfill your dog's need for socialization and exercise.
Our daycare attendants maintain pack leadership and promote good manners
through proven effective methods. A typical day in the Dog Daycare
- Free (supervised) play in large indoor/outdoor open spaces (no
- Structured activities like fetch, chase, and water play.
- Pools in the summer time.
- Lunch and snack by guardian's request.
- Nap Time!
Viewing area available to public seven days a week. We are
very excited to offer you the chance to watch your dog play any time of the day. Free coffee available.
Single Day Rates
- Half Day $15.00 (up to five hours)
- Full Day $20.00 (up to twelve hours)
- Feline Day $13.00 (up to twelve hours)
- Half Day:
- 10 Day Pass: $125.00 ($12.50 daily)
- 20 Day Pass: $220.00 ($11.00 daily)
- Full Day:
- 5 Day Pass: $95.00 ($19.00 daily)
- 10 Day Pass: $175.00 ($17.50 daily)
- 20 Day Pass: $310.00 ($15.50 daily)
It is recommended that if you decide to enrol your dog in daycare,
you provide your canine with the opportunity to attend daycare at least
once a week. This allows your dog to learn the daily routine and build
confidence within their pack. To encourage guardians to make that
commitment, all our pre paid packages expire 90 days from the date of
The information in this article was current at 06 Dec 2011