Optimize Financial Decision-Making
Insurance companies still managing their businesses in silos are standing in a field of uncertainty when it comes to truly understanding their business risks. DFA removes the uncertainty by providing insurance companies with ADVISE, the only comprehensive financial simulation engine capable of modeling an entire company. With ADVISE, companies can now optimize financial decision-making across all interrelated aspects of their business.
Gain a Competitive Advantage
Designed for Your Business
ADVISE delivers an entire suite of modular solutions that are tailored to the specific needs of insurance firms. Explore a company-wide ERM solution with ADVISE - Enterprise or start with one or more focused “quick win” applications and easily add more applications to move to a company-wide ERM environment over time. Select your business to learn about individual applications tailored to your business.
ADVISE – Benefits for Business
By providing companies with enterprise-wide financial modeling, DFA’s ADVISE software enables companies to have an aggregated view of all aspects of their business.
Benefit from the Best of Both Worlds
ADVISE combines the power of complete business logic in liabilities, investments, accounting and economic scenarios for comprehensive, enterprise-wide modeling with the flexibility of a toolkit or spreadsheet. Users can begin parameterizing and running models immediately - no need to spend time building and maintaining code - and built-in toolkit functionality provides flexibility to tailor the system, without the need for custom programming.
Answer Critical Business Questions Using ADVISE
- How much capital is needed to support current and future business?
- How does this relate to ratings safety?
- How should capital be allocated to business segments?
- Which segments create shareholder value or destroy it?
- How much does each segment contribute to earnings uncertainty?
- Which segments can provide profitable growth?
- How can we price properly for risk?
- Where does reinsurance & hedging create value or destroy it?
- What are the criteria for evaluating marginal risk/reward?
- How can you implement a process that connects the Board’s risk tolerance and return goals to planning and execution?