PRICING SCHEDULE: Today – 01/01/1,000,000,000ad
Evaluations: FREE and are REQUIRED before any work begins.
If you have read the pages of this web site you already understand I consider EACH Horse an individual, and my approach is based on the individual needs of each Horse. Therefore, unlike other Farriers, I do not have a “set” price. Some Horses require very little Farrier attention, and the owner should not be expected to pay for services not needed. Yet at the same time, some Horses may require extensive hoof care to help bring this Horse to its full potential.
WHAT YOU SHOULD EXPECT FROM ME:
* On time when scheduled, ready to work, with only your Horse on “my mind”.
* If I have an emergency and I am running late I will notify you immediately.
* I will return phone calls and e-mails as soon as possible.
* I will share any and all information that may be of help for you and your Horse.
* I will discuss all options and fees for standard or corrective work in advance.
* If working on your horse is hazardous, I will discuss options with you before proceeding.
* It is my desire to exceed your expectations. If you have any comments or questions that I don’t cover here, please ask. The only “stupid” question is the one not asked. If I don’t have an answer, together we’ll find one. I do not claim to know everything about Horses, but would like to by the time I get put under the pasture.
What I ask of you in return:
* Please be open and completely honest with me, your Horse will !
* Be committed to providing the best for your grass eating friend.
* Provide me with any and all the information that may be relevant in regards to your Horse. Even the minor things can be huge if left out of the “picture”.
* Please be available when we arrive to work with your Horse, or make arrangements for someone else to be there. It is your responsibility to catch and hold your horse.
* Please provide a safe, level, dry and well-lit area to work with your Horse.
(If no shelter is available please understand cancellations due to weather. Farrier tools are very expensive and do not like rain.)
* Although I understand you have the right not to follow my advice in regards to recommendations of treatments and protocols, I ask that you please listen to and give my advice consideration. For Founder cases, adherence to the individualized protocols is required by both you and other caregivers to the Horse.
* Unless we have both agreed on different payment arrangements, I ask that you please pay for services at the time they are rendered. I accept Cash and Personal Checks.
* Please give me 24 hour notice prior to your appointment if you need to reschedule. Although I will not charge any additional fees for canceling within the 24 hour time frame, if it happens too many times it could greatly affect my ability to work with you. “No shows” will be billed a trip charge equal to round trip mileage at 15mpg at current fuel prices.
* And last I will charge a $50.00 Non-Sufficient Funds Fee on any returned check.
I appreciate your business and look forward to working with you and your Best Friend!