We take pride in customer satisfaction and attention to detail in building or renovations to PanAbode Western Red Cedar Log Homes or conventional building.
PanAbode Western Red Cedar Log Homes have been manufactured in British Columbia since 1948 and there are many throughout Ontario, Canada and in other countries.
We have built or completed renovations to over seventy-five PanAbode buildings since 1980.
We recognize that many PanAbode cottages and homes have been treasured by several generations of families. Dave is available for on-site consultation to suggest how to up-date, renovate or add on to PanAbode buildings.
It is our goal to make your construction project a positive experience.
We offer a variety of other services including:
- Design and Drawing of your Construction or Renovation Project.
- Building Permit Acquisition.
- Management of your construction project.
- Conventional Construction of Homes, Additions and Garages.
- Renovations to your home or country property.
- Construction of and renovations to PanAbode Western Red Cedar Log Buildings.
We are located in the Orangeville, Hockley Valley area of Dufferin County, Ontario and have worked on projects throughout southern Ontario including Collingwood, Midland, Barrie, Georgian Bay as well as Huntsville, Muskoka, Halliburton and have gone as far a field as the Eastern US and Japan.