Dairy Specialists - Service
With over 30 years of experience working with our customers we understand
your needs and the best way to support you in your business Trained and Experienced Technicians
Fleet of service trucks fully stocked, ready to serve on a 24/7/365 basis
- All technicians undergo a thorough training regimen both in our training room and on-the-job
- The training never stops, as new systems and equipment are introduced, we upgrade our knowledge to match
- Our experience and knowledge with in the industry are often called upon to support or assist not only our customers, but our suppliers as well.
Scheduled Maintenance program with historical data of each dairy
- We know that time is money and if something fails, you need it up as soon as possible.
- We maintain an inventory that we have selected over the years of repair parts tailored to meet our customers needs.
Up to Date dairy log with all equipment information
- A scheduled maintenance program will keeps your equipment operating at peak efficiency
- Equipment can be working but still cost you money if not running efficiently
We have the tools of the trade
- We utilize a custom written tracking application for all equipment serial & model numbers on your dairy for quick location and repair
- Digital image library of all equipment on your dairy
Performance Evaluation Tools
- Servicing and maintaining your equipment sometimes requires special support tools and we have them. Some examples are: a boom truck, small and large equipment repair areas, equipment test area, scissor lift, Prefabrication area
- Tools like the Tri-Scan which can analyze your system as you are milking to ensure that you are tuned in to the
best possible equipment performance.