With GAGEtrak FastTrak, you can:
- Track gages
- Set calibration due dates automatically or manually
- Calculate uncertainty
- Access calibration history
- Access calibration procedures
- Track issue/return
- Utilize traceability
- Organize, reference and flag gage measurements and specifications
- Control and assign access level rights
GAGEtrak FastTrak employs the Outlook-style menu system for quick and easy access to your records and reports. The built-in security system provides simple, but effective control of who has access to your records and the rights that they will have. With dozens of essential reports to choose from, you’ll always be informed on the calibration status and location of your measurement equipment.
If, in the future, you decide you need any of the functionality/capabilities listed below, then be sure to try out the full version of GAGEtrak.
- MSA 4th edition gage R&R studies
- Field level security (User ID and password management)
- Extended, customizable reports
- Usage-based calibration scheduling
- Standards and measurement groups
- Advanced audit log (21 CFR Part 11-compliant)
- Customizable (translatable) program messages, field labels, reports, tabs, etc.
- Gage kitting
Making the leap to calibration software is quick and easy and our technical support team is always available to help. Using GAGEtrak FastTrak instead of spreadsheets and index cards will improve efficiency, help you avoid common mistakes and reduce costs.