CWA Construction Inc. will customize our construction services to suit our customer's particular projects and needs, whether its general contracting, construction management, or turn-key design-build services. We will work with you to plan and build your facility and will be your valued business partner for the duration of the construction project.
Close Out / Move-in
Self Perform Work
CWA delivers value to our clients through our ability to self perform certain schedule critical trades. The capability of performing these trades provides CWA with the knowledge to produce the quality and schedule required for discriminating customers.
- Selective Demolition
- Site Concrete
- Foundation and Structural Concrete
- Structural Steel Erection
- Rough and Finish Carpentry
- Metal Building Erection
- Site Utilities
- Design-Build - By partnering with national or local design experts CWA will provide the customer with a single-source responsibility for cost, quality, schedule, and overall performance of the project. Improved quality of construction plus design and construction time reductions are the most significant advantages realized in design-build projects.
- Construction Manager at Risk / Construction Manager Agent - CWA will partner with you and your selected design professionals to consult on the design and to construct your project.
- General Contractor - CWA will be your hands-on Project Management team to complete your project per plans and specification on time and within budget.
HOTGBI (Heart O' Texas Green Building Initiative) - Green Building - LEED Consulting
Sustainable construction is a trend that is definitely here to stay. CWA Construction, Inc. is on the forefront of Green Building. We are committed to providing solutions that incorporate energy efficiency, maintainability, and value. Having a LEED AP design engineer and a LEED AP BD+C estimator/project manager on staff allows CWA's professionals achieve the clients targeted LEED level goals or green building ratings. CWA will help guide you through the trends and technologies available for sustainable design and construction and evaluate the cost options for your project.
The HOTGBI (Heart O' Texas Green Building Initiative) is a group of local building professionals that have taken the steps towards improving green design and construction in this area. This group advocates the education and implementation of 'green' building concepts and methods in our local community. We are proud to say that our employees are the founders of this group and currently hold the chair and vice-chair positions of the executive committee.
CWA Construction is committed to 100% Jobsite Safety.
CWA is committed to ensuring that environmental responsibility, jobsite safety, legal and ethical business practices, quality construction, and a focus on budget and schedule is provided on every project we build.